Flavour introduction: Butterscotch Treat

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Butterscotch the way it should be, rich and creamy

Why throw tobacco flavours with Butterscotch? No. Just, no. Butterscotch is a dessert and a damn nice one at that, so treat it as such. Mix it with some peanut butter and a few other flavours and the outcome will surprise you as it did us.

Build me up Butterscotch.jpg

When we approached Nathan Smith to do reviews on our flavours the one main thing we asked of him was to be honest and he has been which is something we respect very much. This flavour may not be everyone's favourite but it is enjoyed thoroughly by ourselves and people like Johan from Lung Candy and I am sure you would too.

Herewith the review on IAVA:

Build me up butterscotch - IVC

Yet another colorful spin on a classic favorite dessert ( and a golden oldie) As a child, and grown up, I was never a real big fan of butterscotch, but this juice is damn delicious. It is not necessarily something that I would vape all day, but it is everything one could possibly want from a butterscotch e-liquid. It is silky smooth and super sweet - IVC does not use any sweeteners such as sucralose etc.

Flavor: The butterscotch is extremely prominent on the inhale with a very sweet taste. On the exhale you are immediately greeted by a smooth, sweet creaminess that sort of coats your whole mouth. Personally, the juice is a bit too sweet for me but for most people, it should be perfect! ( 6.9/10)

Mouth Feel: Like mentioned before it kind of coats your mouth with a thick, creamy sweetness and some subtle hints of creamy peanut butter. Which is quite enjoyable, but for some can be slightly overwhelming. (7.5/10)

Price: Once again they are approaching the market in a more cost friendly way. Bringing their juices in with a R120 per 30ml price tag without compromising on quality.(10/10)

Availability: IVC's juices are currently stocked by the following vape shops and stores: Lung Candy, AlleyCatVapes, VapeCandi, Eciggies, Vapeaway, Cuba Tobacconist, Tobaccoland Lemon Tree and Tops Radiokop. (10/10)

In conclusion, the Build me up butterscotch is a delicious E-juice and I feel everyone should give it a whirl. It can be on the sweet side, but for most of you guys, especially you Scream lovers, I'm sure that would not be a problem.

Once again, big thanks to Paul Vermaak and Adriaan Cruywagen from IVC for sending me the juice line for the purpose of this review. Please keep in mind that this does not, in any way, change my perception of the juices. All the opinions in the review are my own. Bringing you honest and non-biased reviews.For the consumer by the consumer

Your favourite Butterscotch and Peanut Butter treat is back with a vengeance! No, the recipe has not changed and never will, but the look and name has. Change is as good as a holiday, so have a break and vape some deliciousness!

IVC Butterscotch Treat.jpg

Back