Flavour warnings on e-liquid-recipes website

RainstormZA

Grumpy Old Vaper
LV

Awards
I was recommended to this website - e-liquid-recipes.com - to try the Max VG for an issue I was experiencing to try and rule out what was what.

Then I started adding my own recipes to the list and found that some of the flavour concentrates have warnings on them.

So the question is should I worry about the warnings or shrug them off and carry on vaping?

Here are examples of some of the warnings I received in my recipes:
A little clarification would be appreciated to this.

Dr F always say the toxicity lies in the concentration.

If you take FW Butterscotch Ripple for example. The concentrate contains 1,074% acetoin. If you mix 5% in your juice it will be 0,0537% of your juice. Far below any toxic level.

As for the TFA RY4D cracking tanks, never heard of anybody it happened to. Might just be theoretical.

Dr F always say the toxicity lies in the concentration.

If you take FW Butterscotch Ripple for example. The concentrate contains 1,074% acetoin. If you mix 5% in your juice it will be 0,0537% of your juice. Far below any toxic level.

As for the TFA RY4D cracking tanks, never heard of anybody it happened to. Might just be theoretical.
Neither do I and both my RTAs have plastic - I vaped a lot of RY4 Double, never had a cracked tank in 2-3 years

Last edited:
I think it is good that the warnings are there, we can make an educated choice as to what we want to use. I would rather they be there than not.

Back