Floral DIY Recipes

rogue zombie

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey all

Does anyone have a nice DIY floral recipe?

I love floral juice, but can't remember seing a decent recipe.

I've tried again and again to mix Hibiscus with stuff, and failed.

Honeysuckle also seems to go great with fruits, but it compliments fruits. I want something proper floral.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey Bud

Valley Vapour has a Mary Jane concentrate :p lol
If Mary Jane is not your thing, try the Inawera range (also at Valley Vapour). I noticed a Eucaliptus and Cactus concentrate. Maybe mixed with a rooibos tea type concentrate (peach probably) might give you what you are looking for. If I am not mistaken, I think TFA has a Rose Candy concentrate, so maybe that too in low percentage will add to the flowery effect (and at the same time add a bit of sweetness.

I doubt I would mix flowers for myself, but please report back should you make something decent.

Good Luck

Hey all

Does anyone have a nice DIY floral recipe?

I love floral juice, but can't remember seing a decent recipe.

I've tried again and again to mix Hibiscus with stuff, and failed.

Honeysuckle also seems to go great with fruits, but it compliments fruits. I want something proper floral.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I haven't tried floral yet, but I reckon a nice floral tea wil go well ie. Cap Chai Tea or FW Iced Tea ?

Hey Bud

Valley Vapour has a Mary Jane concentrate :p lol
If Mary Jane is not your thing, try the Inawera range (also at Valley Vapour). I noticed a Eucaliptus and Cactus concentrate. Maybe mixed with a rooibos tea type concentrate (peach probably) might give you what you are looking for. If I am not mistaken, I think TFA has a Rose Candy concentrate, so maybe that too in low percentage will add to the flowery effect (and at the same time add a bit of sweetness.

I doubt I would mix flowers for myself, but please report back should you make something decent.

Good Luck

Lol... thanks,

I actually do have Cactus, and its freekin awesome, but it tastes like something between a melon and pear - not really floral. But it is stunning.
I reckon I'll give Rose Candy a go.

I haven't tried floral yet, but I reckon a nice floral tea wil go well ie. Cap Chai Tea or FW Iced Tea ?

Thanks bud, I was intending on getting some tea. Hopefully that will be along the lines im hoping for.

Back