For peppery tasters here

waiora

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Im well aware that many vapers get a pepper taste from various Vanilla custard / ice cream / gelato and even clean vanilla flavors.

Which brands and flavors do you guys get peppery notes from? And which ones can you vape if you are someone who is sensitive to peppery notes?
I don't really taste peppery notes much myself, The only flavour I ever really picked up peppery notes from was INW Creme Brulee YC and that was also just while developing a recipe in early stages of testing.

Im busy getting stuff in order to make a couple of recipes available here, would appreciate feedback.

Check your nicotine as well. Can also cause a pepper taste. Find one that works best with Vanilla Custard and stick with it.

I don’t get it but a mate of mine gets it from TFA Vanilla bean ice cream. Can’t touch the stuff.

Check your nicotine as well. Can also cause a pepper taste. Find one that works best with Vanilla Custard and stick with it.
I test all my flavors at 3mg nic I know very well, and with 0mg. However the peppery taste im referring to is specifically people that get it from vanilla flavors.

XMas is around the corner - I guess some peppermint canes specials will be delicious

Back