Forum error

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Been getting this pop-up a lot lately. Discussed with other members and they confirmed getting the same. Just a heads-up

Screenshot_20221226_234203_com.android.chrome.jpg

I get that come up from time to time ever since the forum changed to the new software. It comes up often for periods, spells when it just comes up occasionally and then a few weeks when it doesn't come up at all but just when I think it's a thing of the past it keeps appearing again!

I find it mostly pops up if I have connection issues

On the cell phone I press Forum or Home and problem solved. On the computer Refresh and problem solved. No problem. I assume a cache problem.

On the cell phone I press Forum or Home and problem solved. On the computer Refresh and problem solved. No problem. I assume a cache problem.

Yes, I do the same, but irritating nonetheless.

Yup, happens to me a lot. What I do is just refresh the screen and problem solved.
There's was a setting on the homepage where you could adjust the refresh rate. Don't t know if it's still available, but have a look.

Back