Not open for further replies.

Caramia

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Item wanted: REO, SL, LP

Price Preference: <R1500

Condition
: Doesn't have to be pristine, but must be complete and no dents. Can be a Grand or Mini.

Age of the item
: Any

Location of item
: Any, as long as it can be couriered

Delivery/Collection
: Prefer courier

Reason
: Hubby tried mine, loved it, using it all day, everyday, and now I'm SLless:(

Picture here
:

Thanx so much Guys!
@Cobrali - high five for the attitude, you Sir, rock!
I really do appreciate you considering it. But, although feeling totally honoured by the gesture, I would feel terribly guilty if you were to part with your collector's item (I know, I am very much attached to my collectors' pieces, being a qualified Museum Curator, with special interest in Cultural History, Geology, Anthropology, and the Fine Arts and History of Art). It would have been in good, loving hands though:-(

@jpzx12rturbo - sounds great!
I'll send you a pm just now:call:

Thanx so much Guys!
@Cobrali - high five for the attitude, you Sir, rock!
I really do appreciate you considering it. But, although feeling totally honoured by the gesture, I would feel terribly guilty if you were to part with your collector's item (I know, I am very much attached to my collectors' pieces, being a qualified Museum Curator, with special interest in Cultural History, Geology, Anthropology, and the Fine Arts and History of Art). It would have been in good, loving hands though:-(

@jpzx12rturbo - sounds great!
I'll send you a pm just now:call:
Thanks! The reo is spot on brand new..never used even once! It is like an original Honda Prelude to me.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Item wanted: REO, SL, LP

Price Preference: <R1500

Condition
: Doesn't have to be pristine, but must be complete and no dents. Can be a Grand or Mini.

Age of the item
: Any

Location of item
: Any, as long as it can be couriered

Delivery/Collection
: Prefer courier

Reason
: Hubby tried mine, loved it, using it all day, everyday, and now I'm SLless:(

Picture here
:
If you are willing to raise your price preference I might make a p67 available. Not SL though.
I am considering selling the tumbled aluminum reo but Im not sure if I should.
Also if I do sell, There would be a 99% change I sell with a ol16...

Also thinking of selling a Halycon dna squonker. :confused:

If you are willing to raise your price preference I might make a p67 available. Not SL though.
I am considering selling the tumbled aluminum reo but Im not sure if I should.
Also if I do sell, There would be a 99% change I sell with a ol16...

PM incoming (Before someone else jumps in and snag it up again, before I've had a chance);)

Last edited:
Apologies, I'm very confused. I don't know if I'm willing to let any reos go.

I'll PM you if I change my mind.

@Caramia I can't seem to PM you?? But I'm going to put my old LP Reo grand up for sale soon. It's not exactly what you're looking for as it's not SP, but I'm letting it go cheap. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back