Free: Nitecore D4 charger + 4x 18650 batteries

Wimmas

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I hope this is the correct section - If not, will an admin please move.

I have purchased new batteries and a charger and would like to give my old charger and batteries away to someone in need (If you already possess R1m vape gear, please leave this for someone who can really benefit)

The batteries are used, but physically still in very good condition. I still get around 300 puffs on a single coil @ 40w. The only thing I noticed and why I bought new gear - charging time has gone up significantly. I am not sure if it is due to the charger or the batteries.

The 1st slot on the charger is also faulty, sometimes it works and other times you have to fiddle with it to work, or it just won't work. The last 3x slots work perfectly.

Item for Sale :- Nitecore D4 battery charger + original box
Selling Price :- Free
Condition :- Used
Age of the item :- Unsure, got it around 15 months ago from a work colleague
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Roodepoort, Gauteng
Delivery/Collection :- Both. Shipping your cost and risk
Reason for sale:- Not needed anymore

Item for Sale :- 2x Samsung 30Q 18650 batteries
Age of the item :- Bought at Vapecon last year, so probably around 10 months old

Item for Sale :- 2x LG chocolate 18650 batteries
Age of the item :- Around 18 months

Oh, I also have some cotton and a spool of Geekvape Tri-core 26g fused clapton Ni80 wire that I am not using. If the person needs it as well, they can have it.

Instead of giving it away free could I pay you R200 just for the Batts

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

@CashKat88 , Bossvape are selling 30Q's @ R69 and Flavourworld @ R75 per battery, brand new. I'm not really looking at making money out of it as I know batteries are a sensitive subject and item in the vaping world, hence I chose to replace it. Whoever takes it from me does so on their own risk.

@Zaidieboi , you were the first and only one to ask for it, so I am more than happy to give it to you.

The wire and cotton is still available to whomever wants it - No T's & C's involved

@CashKat88 , Bossvape are selling 30Q's @ R69 and Flavourworld @ R75 per battery, brand new. I'm not really looking at making money out of it as I know batteries are a sensitive subject and item in the vaping world, hence I chose to replace it. Whoever takes it from me does so on their own risk.

@Zaidieboi , you were the first and only one to ask for it, so I am more than happy to give it to you.

The wire and cotton is still available to whomever wants it - No T's & C's involved
Completely understand mate, was worth a shot though haha, have a good one

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Charger and batteries taken.

What I do have if anyone is interested:

• Flashwicks Cotton
  • Geekvape Tri-Core 26g Ni80 Fused Clapton spool
  • Debbie does donuts one shot (around 25ml)
  • Flavourworld Blue Milkshake one shot(Around 5ml)
  • Flavourworld Mallow shake one shot (Around 10ml)
  • Flavourworld Pink Milkshake one shot (Around 7ml)
  • Prime Sheriff's Custard 3mg (Around 50ml)

All items taken!

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back