Jean claude Vaaldamme

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Waaazzzuuuup homies

So my dawgs at @FreeMax send me some bling to test

EmL_C98UYAAirND.jpg
Whats in the box
Check this out homies, you get like a circle device with two pods. also a charger and some ghetto chain bling.
IMG_2365.JPG
Specs
IMG_2367.JPG
Operating
Plug and play
You can switch it on and off(5 clicks)
It has a battery indicator light for low, medium and full. Same different lights also flicker while charging to give you indication.
It is draw activated, but you can also press the small button on the side to vape if you want to or if you draw activation does not work properly.
Pods. although tinted is easy so see your juice levels
Filling is very easy, though thicker juice do struggle to get in through some channels in the pod, same as with original Maxpod.

Thoughts
The coils is build in the pod, so not changeable coils like the original Maxpod. Unfortunately that also means flavor is not as great as the Original. Not bad but not great.
Battery life is Ok, nothing to write home about, the 1.5ohm coils do help.

But yeah, its a gimmick, like we have seen many time before with pods looking like Zippo's etc. Funny for a week or two and then no one cares. Although pretty and good quality I just don't see myself using it. The original Maxpod is so great, I'm even gonna order me another one or two. But this lacks the great flavor, the feel and comfort. its just for attention

That being said, while testing, everyone in public seeing it is intrigued. And the funniest part I catch myself sitting at my desk playing with it, rolling around on my desk, juggling through my fingers etc. Almost like a fidget spinner. So for me its just a gimmick, but other may enjoy it

I gotta bounce
JazzyDamme out
IMG_2363.JPG

Back