Freemax Mesh Pro Subohm Tank

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Hi Ecigssa members, In this review i take a look at the Mesh Pro Subohm Tank from Freemax. The Freemax Mesh Pro Subohm Tank was supplied for the purpose of this review by Pearl from Cigabuy.

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-freema...12790.html

Introduction

The Mesh Pro Subohm Tank is the latest subohm tank from Freemax, although Fireluke doesn't feature in it's title it is really another tank in the Fireluke range with slide top-fill system added. The tank will accommodate the past coils from the Fireluke and Fireluke Pro tanks as well as new mesh coils being introduced, it has a capacity of 5ml (6ml with included bubble glass) to compliment the thirsty mesh coils.

In the Box

Contents:

1 x Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
1 x Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
1 x Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
1 x Bubble Glass
1 x User Manual
Spare Parts

Aesthetics

The Mesh Pro comes in rather nice cardboard packaging and once opened i was met by a bulky tank, the diameter at the base is 25mm but the thick resin finish makes the tank have a large bulky appearance. I received the Orange version, it's also available in Purple, Black, Pink, Green and Blue, all versions are resin but as explained in a later section more finishes look like they are on the way. Their really isn't a lot to describe as there is no texturing or design just resin base, top and drip tip, all matching. The glass is slightly bulged but only to line up with the bulky resin finish. The tank has large dual cyclops with stopper and the silver base has etched branding and safety stamps. The gold plated 510 came barely protruding but is adjustable so all good there. If you like your resin finishes the Mesh Pro looks the business, all the treading and tolerances are spot on, it's a very well made tank.

Mesh Pro Specs and Features:

Size: 25mm(D) x 59.8mm (L)
Capacity(Standard Version): 5.0ml/6.0ml(with an extra glass tube)
Capacity(TPD Version): 2.0ml
Drip Tip: 810 Drip Tip
Working Wattage: 40-110W
Material: Stainless Steel & Resin
Coil: Mesh Coil Pro System
Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil-rated for 40-70W(pre-installed)
Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil-rated for 60-90W(included)
Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil-rated for 80-110W(not included)
SS316 Single Mesh 0.12ohm Coil-rated for 400-550°F(not included)
Large E-juice Capacity with Various Glass Tube
Innovative Mesh Pro Coil System
Convenient Slide Top Refill Design
Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control
18mm Wide Bore 810 Drip Tip
Adjustable 510
Colours: Purple, Black, Pink, Orange, Green, Blue

More to Come

The review is being written with included specs and information of the Mesh Pro currently in the marketplace but looking at the information and pictures available on the Freemax website triple and quad mesh coils will be available and the Mesh Pro will also become available in other finishes other than Resin. Below is a link to the Mesh Pro on the website followed by manufacturers pictures.

http://www.freemaxvape.com/meshpro/

Manufacturers Pictures:

The Mesh Pro Assembly

The Mesh Pro is kept tightly together by the large coil that gets fitted with excellent threading onto both the top section and into the base, this holds the glass firmly in position sealed by o-rings top and bottom. The capacity with the pre-installed glass is 5ml but if you swap for the included bubble glass it increases the capacity to 6ml. The Mesh pro has a top fill system with a red mark indicating where to push the top back, it slides very smoothly both to the open and the shut positions (not loose but perfect tension in my opinion). When the top-cap is in the open fill position and you remove the drip tip you will see an air release hole so no issue with air getting trapped when filling. The large airflow slots are adjusted by the resin control ring with yet again the perfect tolerance. The matching resin 810 drip tip has 2 o-rings but there is also an o-ring inside the socket so all types of 810 drip tips will fit.

The Coils

The coils included are the pre-installed dual mesh kanthal coil which is 0.2ohm which is rated at between 60w and 90w. The other coil is a single kanthal coil which is 0.15ohm and rated between 40w and 70w. There is also at the time of release a triple mesh coil available which is 0.15ohm and rated between 80w and 110w. As mentioned according to the Freemax website their is a new quad mesh coil coming available which is also 0.15ohm and rated between 90w and 120w. The other coils available are the 0.12 SS316L single mesh coil plus the previous standard coils that were available for the Fireluke and Fireluke Pro tanks as well as an RTA deck. Although 2 excellent coils are provided i would of liked to of seen the triple mesh coil also included and maybe the kanthal single mesh coil being replaced with the SS316L mesh coil to give a temp control or replay option. Looking at the supplied double mesh coil it is noticeable how the mesh is more spread to keep the resistance at a reasonable level. On the dual (and i assume the same will be true of the triple and quad head coils) as well as normal wicking ports there are also wicking ports that only go halfway up and then are followed by open ports allowing liquid to get in-between the coils to wick the heads more evenly without this the multi head mesh coils could of had wicking issues so very well thought out.

My Experience Using the Mesh Pro

I used both the supplied coils, the pre-installed dual mesh coil i settled for 80W and the single mesh coil i found best at 70w the upper end of it's rating. Both coils gave the expected great flavour i have become accustomed to with mesh coils. It would of been interesting if the triple mesh coil had been included to compare with the supplied coils as i found the flavour identical between the single and dual coils. There was more airflow with the dual and the Mesh Pro gives air to spare, i found i had the airflow slots set halfway with the single coil and only about 30% open with the dual and that was plenty of air for me. The airflow has to be a pro as i could close it down to what i liked but the Mesh Pro will really suit those that like masses of air. The Mesh Pro i wouldn't say out does the competition with flavour but it's up with the best (nothing really between the latest Mesh tanks in my opinion) but it has more air than any previous Mesh tank i have used and more coils options. The only issue is it's a noisy tank, it's loud using the dual coil but with the single coil even louder.

Very good build quality
Resin finish
More finishes coming
Wide range of coil options
Large capacity
6ml spare glass
Superb flavour
plenty cloud production
Top-fill
All 810 drip tips will fit
Huge airflow
Compatible with RTA deck

Dislikes

Very loud
Very thirsty
Would of liked triple coil included

Subjective

Some people might find it too bulky

I would once again like to thank Pearl from Cigabuy for supplying the Freemax Mesh Pro for the purpose of this review.

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-freema...12790.html

Back