Fun Facts

Papa_Lazarou

squonkito ergo sum
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey fellow Reonauts,

Some people love this, others not so much, but I thought (since a few of us are new to the board) that we could share a little about ourselves. One of the best ways I've seen this done in the past is by using a simple short answer check list, so I'll go first...

Favourite REO model: Grand (sorry P67, I need more time with you)

Favourite Atty: Origen Little 16 (verrrrry tough call here)

Favourite Movie: Blade Runner

Favourite TV show: Twin Peaks

Favourite Musical Act: Nine Inch Nails

Favourite Book: Neuromancer (William Gibson)

There, see? It's like we've known each other for years already.

Favourite REO model: Avril the REO Grand (Piffed by Rob)

Favourite Atty: Divo

Favourite Movie: Top Gun, Sound of Music, Grease, any Die Hard or Lethal Weapon, Forrest Gump.

Favourite TV show: Chicago PD, Survivor, Blue Bloods, Madam Secretary.

Favourite Musical Act: Olivia Newton John and Lily Allen

Favourite Book: Clan of the Cave Bear

Favourite REO model: Grand (only one I've tried)
Favourite Atty: Hastur (haven't tried many)
Favourite Movie: Fight Club
Favourite TV show: Sons of Anarchy
Favourite Musical Act: Dave Matthews Band
Favourite Book: lol probably The Great Gatsby, if I had to choose 1.

Favourite REO model: REO Grand

Favourite Atty: Cyclone and RM2

Favourite Movie: Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile

Favourite TV show: Big Bang Theory

Favourite Musical Act: Spineshank

Favourite Book: Anything by Terry Pratchett

Favorite REO: 2015 Woodvil
Favorite atty: Chalice III, OL 16, RM2 (in that order)
Favorite Movie: The Holiday, Dirty Dancing, Forrest Gump, The Way We Were (to name a few.)
Favorite TV Show: Parenthood, The West Wing, Nashville, Bones
Favorite Musical Act: Carrie Underwood
Favorite book: The Mists of Avalon (historical novel by Bradley,) Pillars of the Earth (Follett,) Gone With the Wind (Mitchell.)

Last edited:
Favourite reo: 2015 woodvil
Favourite atty: cyclone with afc cap
Favourite bands in order : oasis, slipknot, dry kill logic.
Favourite movies not in order: batman (the recent ones), fight club, inception, shutter island, Jack reacher, edge of tomorrow.
Favourite TV series: none. Basically what grips my attention. I generally only watch the first and last episode and if I'm intrigued I'll watch the rest. Who has time for series?
Favourite authors: George Orwell, Ayn Rand, Terry Pratchet for now. This lis gets bigger every few years.
Edit: forgot JRR Tolkien. Read the books about 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Small Derail

My Uncle Oswald .. .. was the best book :D

View attachment 49189
Lol. I haven't seen that one but it's because I don't read anymore.
I only listen to audio books because well it's easier. If it captures my attention I can't sleep.
Reading the wife complains about the lights on at 4 am. Listening to audio books you are in stealth mode.

My favourite is the enders game saga. The entire 7 books aka the enderverse.

I like you better already :beer-toast1:
I watched random episodes of SAMCRO but it was a little long in tooth.
My wife basically told me which episodes were required add I watched the first and last of every season up until season 3 as the story ended there for me.

Lol. I haven't seen that one but it's because I don't read anymore.
I only listen to audio books because well it's easier. If it captures my attention I can't sleep.
Reading the wife complains about the lights on at 4 am. Listening to audio books you are in stealth mode.

My favourite is the enders game saga. The entire 7 books aka the enderverse.
Sorry Roald Dahl did My uncle Oswald .. get it .. if you like pratchett you will love this

Sorry Roald Dahl did My uncle Oswald .. get it .. if you like pratchett you will love this
I thought I read all of Mr Dahls books before I was 13. Clearly I missed one!
They were awesome though.

Favourite REO model: mini

Favourite Atty: derringer

Favourite Movie: Colour of money

Favourite TV show: True blood

Favourite Musical Act: Frank Sinatra

Favourite Book : the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

Favourite REO model and Atty: Mini with OL16
ANKwIWZ.jpg

Favourite Movie: What's Eating Gilbert Grape / Dead Poets Society
MvqFdq9.jpg
sik6ZOG.jpg

Favourite TV show: Cricket or tennis

Favourite Musical Act: Any by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Favourite Book: Lord of the Rings / Ender's Saga

Favorite REO Combos: Currently Mini 1.0 w/O-16, Syner tip; and P67 w/Nuppin’, Syner tip.

Favorite Atty: Close to a dead tie, O-16/Nuppin’ or Nuppin’/O-16.

Favorite Movies: The Godfather, African Queen, Pulp Fiction, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Next, Citizen Cane, All the President’s Men, Cannery Row just to name a few.

Favorite TV shows: Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Johnny Carson, Sopranos, history and nature documentaries.

Favorite Musical Acts: Monterey International Pop Music Festival (1967), Hair (1968), Riverdance (mid 1990’s).

Favorite Books: earliest that I can remember Lord of the Flies 50’s, Watchers at the Pond around 60/61, Rachael Carson from about 1960… especially The Sea Around Us, The Edge of the Sea, Under the Sea Wind, Silent Spring. East of Eden, Tortilla Flat, Martian Chronicles, The OutDoor Life related books by Patrick F. McManus.

Favorite REO Combos: Currently Mini 1.0 w/O-16, Syner tip; and P67 w/Nuppin’, Syner tip.

Favorite Atty: Close to a dead tie, O-16/Nuppin’ or Nuppin’/O-16.

Favorite Movies: The Godfather, African Queen, Pulp Fiction, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Next, Citizen Cane, All the President’s Men, Cannery Row just to name a few.

Favorite TV shows: Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Johnny Carson, Sopranos, history and nature documentaries.

Favorite Musical Acts: Monterey International Pop Music Festival (1967), Hair (1968), Riverdance (mid 1990’s).

Favorite Books: earliest that I can remember Lord of the Flies 50’s, Watchers at the Pond around 60/61, Rachael Carson from about 1960… especially The Sea Around Us, The Edge of the Sea, Under the Sea Wind, Silent Spring. East of Eden, Tortilla Flat, Martian Chronicles, The OutDoor Life related books by Patrick F. McManus.
Master @Spydro please recommend a nuppin build with pics before I sell mine as I find the cyclone better.

Fun Fact:

I see NO point in Reos. Pretty, sure, sure. But I have seen prettier made here in S.A. Also, the whole elitist vibe annoys me. It's inhaling nicotine. Sheez. Pardon me if I just kinda watch this from the sidelines. I love wasting money but I cant see why on this count.

If any body can use logic to convince me otherwise I will eat my words very gladly.

Fun Fact:

I see NO point in Reos. Pretty, sure, sure. But I have seen prettier made here in S.A. Also, the whole elitist vibe annoys me. It's inhaling nicotine. Sheez. Pardon me if I just kinda watch this from the sidelines. I love wasting money but I cant see why on this count.

If any body can use logic to convince me otherwise I will eat my words very gladly.
We don't need to convince you. When you own the original squonker, the one that started the idea of squonking that was nice enough not to patent squonking and look back and realise no device has managed to unthrone the original then you will understand what a well piece of crafted mod should represent.
Once you understand that you will be well informed on what a mod should do for you.

Last edited:
Back