Fury S Mech Mod & X Pure Rda

Mario

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I will be collecting this Fury S Mech Mod & X Pure RDA at VapeMob today,while i await for my Sigeile 30W and Magma to arrive.

HTB1w0GAFFXXXXaPXXXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg

Any1 have this yet ?
Whats your take on it?

its a real beauty @Mario

we shall await your review on it :p

I will be collecting this Fury S Mech Mod & X Pure RDA at VapeMob today,while i await for my Sigeile 30W and Magma to arrive.

HTB1w0GAFFXXXXaPXXXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg

Any1 have this yet ?
Whats your take on it?

How much did you pay for this?

The XPure's air flow onto the coils is amazing. Building is easy, the flavor is superb and there are so many coil design possibillities, I cannot wait to see what this community will do with such a new device. Being so new, anybody can devise awesome new coil designs and customize it for the perfect vape. The exterior style reflects the interior style, beauty in it's finest. As soon as I get another gap I will do a build and then post it, did one a while ago but did not take any pics, it is freakin awesome and I am not just saying that becuase it is a product, I say this from a vapers perspective.

IMG_20140708_102437.jpg

IMG_20140708_102450.jpg

IMG_20140708_102533.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the images, just took one out of stock quick and bent the prebuilt coils up so you can see the air vents.

nooooooooooooo!!!! i'm so jealous hahahaha!!!! Mario it's awesome that you're getting this, i'm really hoping to get one myself next month... please let me know what you think of it, it's such a BEAUTY!!!!! :rock:

X Pure RDA
Micro Dual Coil Build
28gadge
9 Wrap
1/16 (drill bit)
Organic Cotton
xPure Dule Coil.jpg
@Chop007
@Kareem
@TylerD

I will take close-up soon on this X Pure RDA & Fury-S mod
and give my thoughts.

Oh boy FLAVOUR!!!!!!Baby!!!!

Last edited:
X Pure RDA
Dual Coil Build
28gadge
9 Wrap
1/16 (drill bit)
Organic Cotton
View attachment 7781
@Chop007
@Kareem
@TylerD

I will take close-up soon on this X Pure RDA & Fury-S mod
and give my thoughts.

Oh boy FLAVOUR!!!!!!Baby!!!!
WOW what a legend, awesome looking coils. Love the cotton wick. You are a legend, thank you for the pics. You must be the first guy in S.A to have built and posted pics on that mod. AWESOME!!!

@Kareem lol nw at least i will have 1 for work and 1 for home use.

@Chop007 thanks bro & thanks for the GREAT service(i always feel welcome at your store)>>>U ROCK!!<<<
>>>throw in a free-bee<<< of that prawn juice my side ...lol

@Chop007, i was wondering if you could take a pic of the s fury setup next to something i would know, so i can see the actual size of the mod? :rock:

Wow, what a cool looking mod, I like it.

Back