What is the value? You probably should have a volt reading at about 4.8 at 40 watts running at 0.6 ohms.

Yip more or less around 4.8v !! Thats much higher than the max of 4.2v of the battery? i didnt vape it at that much volts though!! @Feliks Karp

That's the nominal voltage of a fully charged single battery. The rolo is a series circuit, so it basically adds up the volts of all 3 batteries, but for safety reasons will cut you off at 9 volts, don't think you'll ever need that though. You should be more concerned over your amp draw, you get that by dividing the wattage by the volts on screen, that number to be safe should be no more than 80% of the battery's cdr. I don't know what batteries you are using though.

I meant to add, in a series circuit the batteries do not stack CDR, so for example my three batteries have a 20a max CDR each,in a series circuit, together it will stay 20 a.

Thanks @Feliks Karp i am all sorted now!! This was the best decision to buy the rx200s i am so inlove with this mod!! It is awesome !! thanks to all the guys who helped me out !!:inlove::):)I am vaping on it non stop

Thanks @Feliks Karp i am all sorted now!! This was the best decision to buy the rx200s i am so inlove with this mod!! It is awesome !! thanks to all the guys who helped me out !!:inlove::):)I am vaping on it non stop
Now you're gonna need more JUICE!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

@PsyCLown Luckily i received my concentrates yesterday from vapour mountain aswell!! All ready have over 150ml of juice made to test and from there i am going to mix the flavours!!;):STARFISH:

Congrats @Laubscher12
Glad you enjoying the mod
Always nice to see the full development from asking about what mod to buy to enjoyment of the final pirchase...

Vape on

Thanks @Silver i am very satisfied with the rx200s

Awesome stuff brother. The RX is a magical device. Told you the S was the way to go. That screen makes the mod look even better, And you wont get a better mod at that price point.
Congratulations brother, wish you many happy vapes on your new mod.
Vape on bud...

@Clouds4Days Thanks bud !! It is realy an awesome mod !! The screen is just awesome Masive clouds with my billow v2 at 0.5ohm and 50w !! Exactly what i was looking for

Something I should have added was that you should label your batteries, and rotate their position after every charge in the external charger, when replacing them in the mod. In a series circuit the first two batteries will get hit a little harder than the third, which is why you will notice natural desync over the day. An external charge resyncs them but battery rotation will just insure the life span of all three batteries is the same. So the battery you put in first in the mod should be second the next time and third the time after that.

Something I should have added was that you should label your batteries, and rotate their position after every charge in the external charger, when replacing them in the mod. In a series circuit the first two batteries will get hit a little harder than the third, which is why you will notice natural desync over the day. An external charge resyncs them but battery rotation will just insure the life span of all three batteries is the same. So the battery you put in first in the mod should be second the next time and third the time after that.
Yeah thanks i realised that when i checked the voltages of the battery, marked my batteries as 1,2,3 and already swapped them around thanks!!!

Back