Okay guys I am ready to put my order through now i must just decide?

Option1:

Available from vape cartel:

Wismec Reuleaux RX200 (R850)
3x Samsung 25R 18650 (R510)
Total:R1360

Option2:

Available from vapeclub:

Joytech Cuboid 200W (R890)
2x Samsung 25R 18650 (R330)
Total:R1220

So what do you guys think? This will be my daily vape and i want to buy the right mod that suits me well and that will last, i wont be replacing my next purchases soon!! ( Have to fund other hobbies aswell)

If you gonna be carrying it i would go for the cuboid because its smaller (they do weigh about the same though). But honestly i think the better one is the rx.

And if you choose the rx i would look at the new s version.

When you go to a new car dealership you usually say can i have a look at the new model please.

Its only gonna cost you R200 more but worth it i think.

I honestly think option 3 is the best but im worried you might find it too big to carry around with you.

The rx really sits nice in the hand but carrying it in the pocket can be a mission.

Thats the only reason i suggested the cuboid (slightly smaller).

Yo peeps I want to get the noisy cricket and run it with a velocity on top.
I currently run my velocity on my cuboid at about 75 watts with a .45 build and I was told that I can't handle the cricket.
What do you guys think and any other suggestions you think I could run?

Okay guys I am ready to put my order through now i must just decide?

Option1:

Available from vape cartel:

Wismec Reuleaux RX200 (R850)
3x Samsung 25R 18650 (R510)
Total:R1360

Option2:

Available from vapeclub:

Joytech Cuboid 200W (R890)
2x Samsung 25R 18650 (R330)
Total:R1220

So what do you guys think? This will be my daily vape and i want to buy the right mod that suits me well and that will last, i wont be replacing my next purchases soon!! ( Have to fund other hobbies aswell)

Hi @Laubscher12

If you gonna use this as your main daily vape, you should consider doubling up on the batteries. So when they are flat you have a fully charged set ready.

I have both the RX200 and the Cuboid. They both work well for me but both are a bit large and heavy for convenient portability. I agree the RX200 is a bit bulky for the pocket but I dont really take it out much and if I do it goes in my vape bag.

Yo peeps I want to get the noisy cricket and run it with a velocity on top.
I currently run my velocity on my cuboid at about 75 watts with a .45 build and I was told that I can't handle the cricket.
What do you guys think and any other suggestions you think I could run?

The cricket is a dual series battery mech mod
When both batts are charged, it will push out about 8Volts
So on a 0.45 ohm build, that is about 142 Watts (V squared over R)

Just make sure you are familiar with battery safety, have the correct batteries for it and that your atty has a protruding 510 pin otherwise you may get a short and that could be dangerous.

I would also suggest you read the following thread on noisy cricket safety
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/noisy-cricket-series-box-mod-safety.t18651/

The Rx200 is actualy way out of my budget but if it is worth the money to get that i would rather get it because i will get more value for my money then!! i dont actualy carry my vape with me i only vape when i am home or driving !! The size doesnt really bother me , i just want a quality product that will last me forever or well until my butt itches to try something different? @Silver

The Rx200 is actualy way out of my budget but if it is worth the money to get that i would rather get it because i will get more value for my money then!! i dont actualy carry my vape with me i only vape when i am home or driving !! The size doesnt really bother me , i just want a quality product that will last me forever or well until my butt itches to try something different? @Silver

Last forever
I doubt that...

But i think it will last a good six months at least

Probably you will feel the itch before then

I like it but I do find it a bit bulky and heavy. Very comfortable in the hand though.

six months is good enough!! eish it is sooo difficult to choose which mod to buy ! i guess ill just have to stick to my budget and the get the best one!! How do you like the cuboid @Silver ?

six months is good enough!! eish it is sooo difficult to choose which mod to buy ! i guess ill just have to stick to my budget and the get the best one!! How do you like the cuboid @Silver ?

I dont use it all that much
Its a good mod and it works well and has a good screen with lots of info
Just something about it I cant really say but it just doesnt talk to me if you know what i mean
I dont like how the battery compartment opens and closes.
It is also a bit bulky

But having said that, with a silicon sleeve on it, it feels better in the hand.
It has also performed well for me
Using it now for the DogeV2 dripper at about 60-70 Watts

Biggest difference to the RX is the shape and that it takes 2 batteries not 3.

Okay thanks and performance compared to rx200? @Silver

Well thats a great question
I dont notice much difference because I seldom vape above 70 Watts or so
At around that level I cannot perceive any difference

Lol, i cant even remember what the max power on the cuboid is. If it wasnt for the RX200 name i probably wouldnt know the max of the RX either. To me its not about the power but rather the feel in the hand and how it feels to use it.

3 batteries of the RX do last longer than the 2 batteries in the Cuboid

I would say the RX feels a bit more pleasurable to use but that is a very personal thing. If you can try hold them both it will help you in your decision

RX is a great device, but I only use it for my drippers, as it stays at home. daily devices for me are Dripbox or VTC Mini and Minikin (dual battery devices are great, smaller enough carry, but enough battery power for an entire day)

Okay thanks and performance compared to rx200? @Silver

As silver stated above you probably will test the power out but for everyday vaping will only take it probably between 30-70 watts so power from both will be the same but obviously the rx will last longet with 3 batteries.

The cuboid came in at 150watts but now pushes 200w after you do the firmware upgrade.

The rx comes in at 200watts but now pushes 250watts with the latest firmware upgrade.

You will hardly use this power but it is nice knowing you have it available.

Silver is spot on with the feel it feels so comfortable in hand because of the desighn.

Depends on how you like to vape bud. I prefer a more restrictive lung inhale with lots of flavour. I like a dual 26g, 2.5 id, 7 wrap vertical coil. Running it with a smaller drip tip ( not the chuff) and its fantastic bro. Pretty economical on juice. 2 x 18650's to get through the day.

Forgot to copy you in ... @Raslin. Depends on how you like to vape bud. I prefer a more restrictive lung inhale with lots of flavour. I like a dual 26g, 2.5 id, 7 wrap vertical coil. Running it with a smaller drip tip ( not the chuff) and its fantastic bro. Pretty economical on juice. 2 x 18650's to get through the day.

Thanks @Tai that's my go to build in my rouge's and Subdrip as well. goint to give it a try on the Velocity V2 tonight.

I had a cuboid. Was not pocket friendly mod. If i Could suggest go with a Kangertech Kbox200 or a Minikin.
Both are pretty simailar size. A lot smaller than the cuboid and rx and both take 2 x 18650s.

Cool thanks guys!! I have read pretty good reviews on the rx200s and from what i see around the forum is alot of people selling their cuboids to get a rx !! I have decided to go with the new rx200s since i got a very good deal at sirvape, but this afternoon i placed my order at sirvape !! i received the confirmation email on the order and i immediately replied asking if they can courier it counter to counter as i am not always at my home address and here is no one during the day to receive the package!! I forwarded the email to another sirvape email address and got no reply from either of them? I couldnt get my order through nor could i get in contact with them? anyone had experience with sirvape before?

Cool thanks guys!! I have read pretty good reviews on the rx200s and from what i see around the forum is alot of people selling their cuboids to get a rx !! I have decided to go with the new rx200s since i got a very good deal at sirvape, but this afternoon i placed my order at sirvape !! i received the confirmation email on the order and i immediately replied asking if they can courier it counter to counter as i am not always at my home address and here is no one during the day to receive the package!! I forwarded the email to another sirvape email address and got no reply from either of them? I couldnt get my order through nor could i get in contact with them? anyone had experience with sirvape before?

Try give them a call tomorrow morning. The courier normally will collect the item from them i think at 11 if im not mistaken.

@Laubscher12 So sorry to hear that you could not get hold of either of us ill have to check why we have not gotten your emails, for future reference we are available during office hours on either of our cellphones and or whatsapp. We dont always get a chance to check our emails due to the retail environment we work in and some days are just manic. Please also tag us either with @BigGuy or @Sir Vape in a post on the forum and we will get back to you as soon as is humanly possible. Please give me a call in the morning and i will be more than happy to go through some options with you and discuss how we can get your goodies to you

Once again sorry or any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Craig ( BigGuy)

Received my rx200s this morning from sirvape thanks to @BigGuy for their awesome service!! I just have one question from the coil masters! i am currently running 0.6 ohm on my billow v2 if i adjust the wattage above 40w my volts sky rockets !! At what voltage do you guys vape? if you understand what i am trying to say!? @Silver @Lord Vetinari

Back