Geek Vape Griffin :)

Thank you... Got it running at 0.43 ohms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Griffins. Here is my Griffin25 and Griffin mini.View attachment 63570

I did weeks of research and Watch youtube reviews b4 I bought the griffin 25. And I must say I don't think I will need 2 buy any other tank. The flavor and the air flow is really good.

I did weeks of research and Watch youtube reviews b4 I bought the griffin 25. And I must say I don't think I will need 2 buy any other tank. The flavor and the air flow is really good.

I agree completely. My griffin serves my needs perfectly ;)
Apart from the great flavour I love it's reliability - the only times it's leaked is when I've wicked it incorrectly. And I use it quite hard as it gets thrown in my pocket on my eVic mini and roughed around all the time.

so last night i went and collected my griffin.
Soon as i got home i was it out and built and wicked it.
24g kanthal
8 wraps
2.5mm ID
dual coil
Wicked with rayon.

now i was sceptical as every review ive heard complains of leaking issues. Between 10pm last night when i built and wicked and now i have filled the tank and refilled it twice and not a single drop of juice has leaked.

This tank is awesome. Has an awesome airy draw and the flavour is insane. It produces a little more of a throat hit than i am accustomed to but that i will get used to eventually. Building was a breeze as the build deck is large enough to park a D4D in. another winner is the plastic drip tip provided. it definitely assists with the extra flavour you get on every draw.

The only thing i dislike is the allen key screws. everything else about the tank is a winner!

lol thinking of this and the t8

Back