Geekvape Ammit 25mm - RTA - Single Coil

Ok @BumbleBee - thank you for that - what's your estimation until the first Ammit 25's land and distribution commences ??? :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:

Best Regards - Max
It's anyone's guess, so far I'd estimate around the beginning of July but I'm hoping it will be sooner.

Hi @BumbleBee - are you well - as per our chat above - do you have any idea yet when the Ammit 25mm will be circulating - looking forward to your comments.

I'm respectfully requesting that if you do bring some in - please can you hold one until we meet at VapeCon.

Best Regards - Max
CC @Daniel Alves

Hi @BumbleBee - are you well - as per our chat above - do you have any idea yet when the Ammit 25mm will be circulating - looking forward to your comments.

I'm respectfully requesting that if you do bring some in - please can you hold one until we meet at VapeCon.

Best Regards - Max
CC @Daniel Alves
No fresh news on its arrival @Max, I think I'm just as excited about this one as you are but I don't see myself holding out until VapeCon :D

I'm sure I can hang on to one or two until then though ;)

I'll be grabbing 1 from you as soon as it lands, so, just let us know when there is stock, and a link to buy! ;-)

I am also on the hunt for one. Wife took over my serpent mini i have been on the lookout for a single coil replacement. Flying through juice on my goon.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I'm curious, what colours would everyone be looking at?

geek_vape_ammit_25_rta_1_.jpg

I'm curious, what colours would everyone be looking at?

View attachment 98704
Silver for me.

Tired of black. Will fit my battle worn hcigar very well.

37b06f0b38ccfc0f86c88d589d5c5152.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi @BumbleBee - that would be Awesome - and a SMM at the same time - two tanks on one day :aaaaa::aaaaa:

I've seen the reviews on the Minikin 50 with the Ohmlette Sub Ohm Tank and I believe they are available now - so that's why I mentioned it above.

Best Regards - Max

Back