Price Preference: R200-R300

Condition
: Good

Age of the item
: The newer the better.

Location of item
: JHB

Delivery/Collection
: Collection. Will pay for courier if the price is right.

Reason
:

image.jpg

Me and others were looking for this 2nd hand as well, but its clear no one want to part with theirs. Best solution is to buy new and the only place to stock them in SA is ohmmyecig. Just have to sort out own courier. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Me and others were looking for this 2nd hand as well, but its clear no one want to part with theirs. Best solution is to buy new and the only place to stock them in SA is ohmmyecig. Just have to sort out own courier. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Thanks bud, will give them a call.

Hi guys. I have a really good avo 22 clone which I just bought recently. The vape is too warm for me, so I wana sell it, if anyone is interested.

Its seen only about 15 minutes of use. Only issue is the spare drip tip which came with it doesn't fit, as the o ring is too small, else it's a perfect clone.

Attachments

• 20170401_142727.jpg
    20170401_142727.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170401_144027.jpg
    20170401_144027.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi guys. I have a really good avo 22 clone which I just bought recently. The vape is too warm for me, so I wana sell it, if anyone is interested.

Its seen only about 15 minutes of use. Only issue is the spare drip tip which came with it doesn't fit, as the o ring is too small, else it's a perfect clone.

Thanks but I have an authentic avo22. The SS drip tip does tend to get very hot. I use the black wide bore drip tip which is better. Out of curiosity, the spare drip tip you are referring to is the wide bore drip tip that screws in? Also does the SS drip tip come with a 510 adaptor?avocado_genesis_rta_by_geekvape_-_two-post_everything.jpg 787be7dac923ba157798b463b41e1fd5.jpg

Thanks but I have an authentic avo22. The SS drip tip does tend to get very hot. I use the black wide bore drip tip which is better. Out of curiosity, the spare drip tip you are referring to is the wide bore drip tip that screws in? Also does the SS drip tip come with a 510 adaptor?View attachment 90239 View attachment 90240

Yeah it does come with the 510 adapter, but no wide bore drip tip :/

The spare is a 510 drip tip, but the o ring is too small, so it fits loosely on every tank I tried it on.

I bought it from fasttech, and was looking for the correct wide bore drip drip to buy, but am still unsure. I tried my tsunami wide bore drip tip on it but it seems just a tad too big.

Any suggestions are welcome...

Back