GeekVape Eagle

hi, try blingsa.co.za

not local though

@vicTor: Thanks for the tip. I also found the item at Bling SA, but preferably do not want to wait for 30 days... I have a pending order with them at present, but if all else fail I shall order from them.

@vicTor: Thanks for the tip. I also found the item at Bling SA, but preferably do not want to wait for 30 days... I have a pending order with them at present, but if all else fail I shall order from them.

ok no problem, I see reports of some impressive delivery times from Bling, good luck on your hunt

@Nadim_Paruk & @vicTor: Thanks the encouraging pointer - noted with excitement. I ordered my new backup kit (Pico 85 with GeekVape Ammit) from Bling SA and was under the impression that it takes between 15 and 30 days for delivery, or at least that is what they stated on the order confirmation.

Either way, I'm not too stressed about it all as I do have a brand new dual coil build deck available as backup. If I can get the single coil build deck locally during the course of the weekend I'll be happy, alternatively I'll just order from Bling SA.

Back