Geekvape : ZEUS X MESH - Review

Found another way to wick this basically put the cotton I to a bow tie and cut the v from bottom to top the long piece goes to bottom of wick port and the juice wicks the top of the cotton in reverse to the profile method, also using ss150, I clamp down one side wet cotton then force down with pressure the mesh strip into the contact point hard. As it's the roll mesh it's pliable and doesn't bend like the precut Ni80.

Wicks like a champ and flavour for days.

I call the wicking method the vapegina method as it's in a inverted v. Now the zeus is on par with my damn vape doom but better than the kylin m and profile.

Happy vaping
Just an update, I recently put a profile clapton s that I bought for the new profile m and cut off one strand, for fruits best cpil on the planet for flavour, also using the new m cotton strips from firebolt, do yourself a flavour, if you own the zeus mesh you need to try the clapton s coil for fruits, the profile m while it's new and easily is my second best mesh rta it doesn't hold a candle to the zeus with the clapton s nexmesh,

Just an update, I recently put a profile clapton s that I bought for the new profile m and cut off one strand, for fruits best cpil on the planet for flavour, also using the new m cotton strips from firebolt, do yourself a flavour, if you own the zeus mesh you need to try the clapton s coil for fruits, the profile m while it's new and easily is my second best mesh rta it doesn't hold a candle to the zeus with the clapton s nexmesh,
Thanks for that info, much appreciated!

Enjoyed the review really think I need to see what the Mesh hype is all about
Isn't everyone's cup of tea it gives a different kind of vape some love it others just don't really take to it!

Isn't everyone's cup of tea it gives a different kind of vape some love it others just don't really take to it!
The clapton s gives a warmer more saturated vape it has changed my respect for this tank, I run 2 zeus and the new profile m. my kylin m, reload rta, profile rda and doom rta are all retired now to the cupboard

Attachments

• IMG_20210315_192535.jpg
    IMG_20210315_192535.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 5
The clapton s gives a warmer more saturated vape it has changed my respect for this tank, I run 2 zeus and the new profile m. my kylin m, reload rta, profile rda and doom rta are all retired now to the cupboard
Yes mesh is a cooler vape which some just don't like, a pro for the design is that like you are doing you can run wire coils in it as well! Personally i would still go for the original Zeus but that's only because i vape at low wattages so MTL or single coil RDL but everyone's different!

Yes mesh is a cooler vape which some just don't like, a pro for the design is that like you are doing you can run wire coils in it as well! Personally i would still go for the original Zeus but that's only because i vape at low wattages so MTL or single coil RDL but everyone's different!
Interestingly my first zeus was the cpil version I used to run nano quad aliens in it was great then upgraded the interchangeable deck to mesh initially, as you say each to their own but il stick to mesh for the consistency

Interestingly my first zeus was the cpil version I used to run nano quad aliens in it was great then upgraded the interchangeable deck to mesh initially, as you say each to their own but il stick to mesh for the consistency
I am talking about the original single coil Zeus!

Back