Gemini cCell Ceramic Coil Tank for sale

Kaizer

LV

Awards
Item being sold: AVOCADO 24 - SOLD
Clone or Authentic: Authentic
Selling Price: R400
Condition: Good
Location of item(s): Sunnyside (Working Hours)
Delivery/Collection Options: After hours collection will be very difficult and cannot promise to be available during this time. Delivery can be arranged via Aramex at the buyers expense (R100) and risk. Please note that I am only able to drop off aramex packages over the weekend.
Reason for selling: Not in use.
DSC_0373.JPG

Item being sold: CERAVAPE CERABIS CERAMIC TANK - SOLD
Selling Price: R350
Condition: Good. Includes 2 ceramic coils - 1 coil unused and 1 coil had about 5 tanks run through it.
Delivery/Collection Options: After hours collection will be very difficult and cannot promise to be available during this time. Delivery can be arranged via Aramex at the buyers expense (R100) and risk. Please note that I am only able to drop off aramex packages over the weekend.
DSC_0374.JPG

Item being sold: CUBOID MINI - SOLD
Selling Price: R800
Condition: Good. Includes 1 x Clapton 1.5ohm coil (unused) and 2 x SS316 0.5ohm coils (unused)
DSC_0375.JPG

Item being sold: GEMINI CCELL TANK
Selling Price: R400
Condition: Good. Includes 1 x SS 0.5ohm cCell (Unused) 1 x SS 0.8ohm cCell (Unused) and 1 x Kanthal 0.9ohm cCell (Unused)
DSC_0377.JPG

Item being sold: CUBOID 150W (Batteries not included) SOLD
Selling Price: R550
Condition: Good. Includes black protective sleeve.
DSC_0378.JPG

Item being sold: HEXOHM V2 (Batteries not included) - SOLD
Selling Price: R1550
Condition: Good. Includes 'made by Hands' matchy driptip (DotMod NOT included)

DSC_0380.JPG DSC_0381.JPG DSC_0382.JPG

Preference will be given to a buyer purchasing multiple items.
Please note that I am not willing to trade any items as I am trying to thin out the herd.
Let me know if my prices are unreasonable as they seem adequate considering the cost of buying them brand new.

Last edited:
Great ad and great items for sale @Kaizer
Well laid out and good pics with all the info, thanks for the effort
Good luck with the sales

That is an awesome bunch of stuff you are getting rid of ! :OOOOOOO:

GLWS

LOL I hear you, my current stance is if I havent used it in 3 months its time to wave goodbye and put it into someone else's hands who would actually use it...

We do become attached to certain items, like the Hex, its an awesome mod!

Well, if there is no interest in it, I will take it as a sign and keep him. A message from the Vape Gods.

absolute pleasure dealing with you sir!!!!!!! guys, plus a million rep for this gent, really really goes out of his way to help and an asset to this community

Back