Gemini VS Griffin - The Showdown!

On the gemini not sure if griffin also has it but theres a ring u can take off and position wicks in juice channels then put ring back on carefully

View attachment 53252

For those still wondering which is the better tank. Maybe this will help you decide.

Build and Design:
Griffin is better built.Its more solid and of better quality.
the alan key screws are the usual crap you get these days. i hate these as i am one of those okes who strips them quite easily. or is is because the alan key privided doesnt really fit the screw properly.

Juice Control:
Griffin offers a juice control feature that turns all the way around and is a separate mechanism from the rest of the tank.
The gemini however locks at a point and needs to be turned back in order to open the juice control. In opening the juice control you're also opening the tank.

Airflow:
The gemini without a doubt offers alot more airflow. Can be a pro or con depending on your vaping style.

In setting these units up i realised that to do a fair comparison you cannot do the same build in both devices. The are not the same. they each have a build which suits them better and will make that tank perform better.
for me what works :

Griffin: 24g kanthal 3mm ID 10 wraps dual coil @40 watts
Gemini: 26g SS 3mm ID 11 wraps dual coil @42.5 watts

these are the builds that imo made a fair comparison between the two.

flavour: Griffin takes this one. The airflow on the gemini is too much and as such there is a loss of flavour. you get a clear crisp flavour. I have to say that juices tasted really awesome in the crius but the same juice in the griffin and gemini tastes completely different and way better. Its like it brings out the hidden flavours so much better.

throat hit: Im not one for throat hit. but on 3mg juice its an average and bearable TH. It works for me as its not what i am after. But for those looking for the billow type TH. these two do not offer that.

Clouds: ..... for days. These two will put you in a haze in no time. both cloud production is great but the griffin does offer just a little more.

they are both easy to build. I have had no leaks, no dry hits and no issues with either.
but if i was going to pick a winner it would e the griffin !!

Only saw this thread now.
Awesome writeup @Marzuq, very to the point and informative !
I know its not easy to compare two devices and it takes some time to become familiar with both
But it adds lots of value

PS - have moved the thread to hardware reviews - RTA

Back