Getting to know your fellow vapers...

Very nice! I also played drums - that was a long time ago when I was in school though :) Also can play piano and clarinet - trying to bribe my mom into giving me her piano :p

My mom also gave me her piano, but then i got married and my wife also has one. I decided that we cant have two and wanted to sell mine, but my mom quickly took it back and gave it to my sis. The older generation is very sentimental... me... not so much
I also play the guitar, and trumpet. and more often than not i also play the fool.

My mom also gave me her piano, but then i got married and my wife also has one. I decided that we cant have two and wanted to sell mine, but my mom quickly took it back and gave it to my sis. The older generation is very sentimental... me... not so much
I also play the guitar, and trumpet. and more often than not i also play the fool.

Haha my two sisters and I are all fighting for my moms one :p

Great to read about your interests! Also had to google on that stuffed toys! Nearest to a game I got was Luxor HD. We do overlanding and camping.
VtrQAPu.jpg

Ro0B9EU.jpg

jOCITjw.jpg

q7ato7y.jpg

40kpj9O.jpg

That's well done crafty. The best amps used in music concerts use valves. Most people even in the electronic field
think they are obsolete. The name, Marshal comes to mind.

My lp collection.
All awesome lp's, no springbok hits and crap like that.
Love my collection and keep on collecting!

Attachments

• 20131027_184349.jpg
    20131027_184349.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
Well now. Me. I love fishing as I live on the coast and that is why I relocated here. My primary interest is stock trading and investing on the JSE. Spend most of my time studying stocks and keeps me busy for 12 hours per day so the fishies are getting sidelined ATM.

Back