Giggles

@johan, ag ja man!!! I have tears in my eyes from laughing :D, everytime i watch it, i still think it's funny hahaha :)

My problem is that I laugh myself in a stupor and afterwards I'm upset with myself for laughing at that K@#!

laughing isn't a waste of time, it's a WEAPON hehehehe i have proof :p

"The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter."
- Mark Twain

This amused me. From this video on youtube:

Capturelol.JPG

I was getting a nic buzz from watching that ... eesh

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

This amused me. From this video on youtube:

View attachment 3048

Now I know what I am going to do Saturday in the middle of Canal Walk shopping center.....(Represent broda).

1621936_750454991645308_687211666_n.jpg

These dogs are from China :) My old boss took photos of them when he was over there they are adorable! Used to always try bribing him to bring me one back when ever he went over, never did though :( Cant remember what they are called

Some trivia - They consume more dog meat than cattle over there :(

Some trivia - They consume more dog meat than cattle over there :(

That we know! There was a shop in Oriental Plaza caught for using cat and dog meat in their samoosa's the other day too, will see if I can find the article

In Manderain dog meat is called: "neo-ro" and cat meat: "mee-ro"

DOG MEAT IN tall pot
NeoRo.jpg

WET MARKET DRIED FROGS
Frogs.jpg

WORST FOR ME: DRIED SEA HORSES (suppose to be an endangered species)
Seahorse.jpg

That's really horrible @johan, i really don't understand how they could eat things like that... it's like eating a family member...

That's really horrible @johan, i really don't understand how they could eat things like that... it's like eating a family member...

Maybe they've understood Bob Marley's song "... a hungry mannnn is unnnn angry mannnn"

Back