Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiannaki

Vaping Addict
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi guys

So I think it's about time I gave something back to this awesome community.

I have an unused Bottom Fed Bronze TOBH v2 Atty up for grabs!

*How do you enter?

Simply leave a reply with your username and tell us what you love most about your bottom fed mod.

*When does the giveaway close?

I will lock this thread on Friday 26 September at 23:59, so you have until then to enter :)

*How will you know if you've won?

I will punch all the entries into random.org to determine a random winner.

The winner will be contacted via PM and I will use normal postage to send the item their way.

Here are some pics of the atty.

Good luck :)

7a171d3d43aec3445c3567329ce98064.jpg

ebdf0490d045355f082de83f718bf25e.jpg

I am not entering, but best of luck to those who do! This is a great bit of kit, I only have three bottom feeders, but six bottom fed attys, so I think someone else would get great use out of this

hats off to you @Yiannaki this is a great initiative :)

Cool of you to do this man. I'm not entering. I have one on the way.

I would like to enter myself into this giveaway, Al3x
I do not have my bottom fed mod as yet, but have been wanting one since trying out @Rob Fisher gear at the KZN vapemeet, will have one at the end of the month, I simple love the flavor and vapor production on my tobh and to be able to have this when my reo is here will be awesome, And to add to this I will also be broke at this time so I will have to save up for some time before I can think of any additionals to the reo.
I now have a specified budget for vaping and am not allowed to go over it.

This would be awesome to have once I get my reo

Username: riaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crack2483
uploadfromtaptalk1411557398143.jpg

Will let you know how it vapes once it's done

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

crack2483
View attachment 11889

Will let you know how it vapes once it's done

looking good there bro, what chip are you using and could you post a couple more pics.
I have a similar plan for my reo with either an sx300(30w) or sx330 v2(50w) cause these are the chips I have currently

looking good there bro, what chip are you using and could you post a couple more pics.
I have a similar plan for my reo with either an sx300(30w) or sx330 v2(50w) cause these are the chips I have currently

it's my cana that burnt out. Want to see if I can mod it to be mech bottom fed.

avaveqah.jpg

it's my cana that burnt out. Want to see if I can mod it to be mech bottom fed.

avaveqah.jpg
ok

ok cool, so you not adding a chip to it, just straight bottom fed mech,
I am planning to convert my reo to a regulated bottom fed

Id like to enter:-D @bjorncoetsee
I like bottom feed cause u control the flavor,and its so much more intense flavor,can change flavors quickly,can build cool coils on a dripper, and NO leakage like rbas and clearos

A pic of a bottom feeder:

rubbernpg.jpg

And cause its a miff looking thing, here is a happy thing

puppy-and-kitten.jpg

Username: ConradS
New Reo owner and mind blown by efficiency and outright awesomess of the vape, even at 1 ohm +. Cloud 9. Would love this to have a backup when coiling.

Great stuff @Yiannaki, I wish everyone the best of luck, because I won't be entering :p

username : @ET
Ever since i got my reo i've been happily squonking away, my poor vamo has been giving me dirty looks for weeks now.

Username : @jtgrey

I am building a bottom feed mod with a sx350 chip . Would love to own the TOBH v2 Atty . It would take my dripping and driving to the next
level :D

Hi guys

So I think it's about time I gave something back to this awesome community.

I have an unused Bottom Fed Bronze TOBH v2 Atty up for grabs!

*How do you enter?

Simply leave a reply with your username and tell us what you love most about your bottom fed mod.

*When does the giveaway close?

I will lock this thread on Friday 26 September at 23:59, so you have until then to enter :)

*How will you know if you've won?

I will punch all the entries into random.org to determine a random winner.

The winner will be contacted via PM and I will use normal postage to send the item their way.

Here are some pics of the atty.

Good luck :)

7a171d3d43aec3445c3567329ce98064.jpg

ebdf0490d045355f082de83f718bf25e.jpg
wow @Yiannaki thats awesome!
Username: Marzuq
what i like most about bottom fed attys are quite simple. all the advantages of dripping with none of the mess or fuss.

fingers crossed that i win this...

I would like to enter myself into this giveaway, Al3x
I do not have my bottom fed mod as yet, but have been wanting one since trying out @Rob Fisher gear at the KZN vapemeet, will have one at the end of the month, I simple love the flavor and vapor production on my tobh and to be able to have this when my reo is here will be awesome, And to add to this I will also be broke at this time so I will have to save up for some time before I can think of any additionals to the reo.
I now have a specified budget for vaping and am not allowed to go over it.

Ah, a Reonaut in the making. Congrats. Looking forward to officially welcome you in the Reo Mail thread. May I register your Reo household on ECF so long?

Ah, a Reonaut in the making. Congrats. Looking forward to officially welcome you in the Reo Mail thread. May I register your Reo household on ECF so long?
I've got about a week more to wait, but yeah sure register me bro, as long as no one complains that mine is not with me as yet.

Still relatively new to vaping and have never tried a bottom fed either.
Would love to try it with the MVP2 ill be getting!
Username: Humbolt

I would love to get this at the moment my only exposure is the Nautilus mini which has changed my perception on vaping and flavours ten fold.
So I can only assume that this will do this same so I am am keen to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back