Giveaway: Win 200W IJOY RDTA Box & Enjoy 30% off Crazy Christmas Sale

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
How time flies...we are about to wave goodbye to the year of 2016 and step into a fresh new year. This year, we have shared so many good products and enjoyed plenty of fun contest time with you guys. We appreciate your long-term support and think "why not close this year with a nice prize?" So we carefully select a new product, IJOY RDTA Box to give away.

Speaking of IJOY, guess most of you are impressed with their achievement on RDTAs of this year. For example, the Limitless series, the Combo RDTA...all receive good comments, especially their interchangeable building deck system. And now they creatively integrate this deck system into an one piece device - RDTA Box, which means you can enjoy more than 10 optional build decks on this device. It runs on two 18650 batteries and supports 200w max output, definitely a good choice for high power vaping. A 12.8ml built-in tank ensures a longer vape time and a 15mm wide filling hole allows you to easily pour in your e-liquid and wash it. In addition, it also features a 0.96inch OLED screen display capable of rotating 180 degree, TC function, and upgradeable firmware. All in all, this RDTA Box provides a limitless expandability and versatility.

Wanna get a chance to try this IJOY RDTA Box? Join this contest now!! 1 Kit is ready for you to win.

sTw2VPp.jpg

Reply any of the below rules to enter:
1. What's your favorite mod & tank setup in 2016?
2. What features of the IJOY RDTA Box do you think is most appealing?
3. What's the development trend of vape products do you think in 2017?
4. Have you watched any video reviews about IJOY RDTA Box? Which reviewer do you like most?
5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Attention:
1. The contest ends on December 19; We use random.org to select winners
2. One answer per post
3. We require at least 30 participants

Enjoy & good luck, my friend. Maybe you will win this nice mod as your best Christmas gift ;) BTW, we are also doing a huge Christmas sale, up to 30% off with code "XMAS30", don't miss this great chance to stock some good gears :)

1JMEEdT.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations! #56 Constantbester!

eZxFSrk.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in 200W IJOY RDTA BOX, you can pick one from HG. Use our Christmas special coupon code "XMAS30" to get an 30% off discount!

Last edited:
1. SERPENT MINI 25MM ON MINIKIN V2

Thanks for all the giveaways this year @Heaven Gifts Just to be clear, your post states 1 answer per post, does that mean 5 entries for each person?

@Strontium You might be in for 4 more entries if I understand the instruction :D:D

1. Fuchai 213 with a IJOY Limitless XL and RDTA Plus
2. The look is pretty awesome and I'll like to see how advanced the chipset is
3. I would like to see more attention atty options like the combo, also maybe advancement on the atty so that vape smoke is forced out the mouth piece after you finished breathing it in so that it doesn't reverse out the air wholes causing dribble, for eg how a exhaust I've on a car works
4. Yes I have l, and with twisted420
5. @Geoff @NeXuS

Last edited:
4. Have you watched any video reviews about IJOY RDTA Box? Which reviewer do you like most?
I watched Vaping with Twisted420's review of his mod.

@RichJB @Rude Rudi

2. The tank LED is quite cool, allows you to check the eliquid level in the dark. Really excited to get one of these in hand. Wish some of our retailers were running these at the same price as the international vendors. I like trying new things and reporting back :) although it is not really my style.

3. I am not sure WHERE it will go in 2017 but I sure hope simplicity is the trend coming. We dont need mp3 playing mods, we already have phones that can do everything else.

I have only watched one, which made some claims of leaking, so I went ahead and checked out this one to get more opinions on this box....

Hopefully the leaking is just a lemon that was supplied to the first reviewer.

3) smaller, more flavour orientated tanks. I think big tanks are on the way out.

4) I have watched the vaping with Vic review.

His reviews are very comprehensive, definitely my favorite reviewer.

1. Fuchai 213 with a IJOY Limitless XL and RDTA Plus
2. The look is pretty awesome and I'll like to see how advanced the chipset is
3. I would like to see more attention atty options like the combo, also maybe advancement on the atty so that vape smoke is forced out the mouth piece after you finished breathing it in so that it doesn't reverse out the air wholes causing dribble, for eg how a exhaust I've on a car works
4. Yes I have l, and with twisted420
5. @Silver @NeXuS

Hi guys

When a vendor asks you to tag two friends - please make sure they are your friends and won't mind being tagged. Not just any old random member that you have seen on the forum.

We have had several complaints from several members over the past few months with tags from members they do not know. Picking a random person to tag is not cool and is spam-like.

As such, please refrain from tagging me in such competitions - thanks

1. Minikin V2 and Ijoy Combo Rdta

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

2. Its an rdta that holds lots of juice

3. I have a feeling that more mech mods will be released

3. What's the development trend of vape products do you think in 2017?

More value for money devices, single atomizer which can be changed into a RDA, RDTA, Tank etc.

Yes. DJLSB Vapes is one of my best reviewers to watch. I love his technical reviews!

Back