Giveaway: Win Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kits, Try the Innovative Tank with 4 Flex Possibilities

Good luck to everyone. If I win this I know my GF is taking it! :p
Otherwise I need to buy her one.

Winner announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! boxerulez!

gUm4c2u.png

Congratulations! #2 boxerulez! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit, you can pick one from HG at US$45 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

1. Insane idea. its an all in one. Only tank you'll ever need.
2. What cant it do is the question. RDTA and BF , best ever.
3. I will probably use thee RDTA the most. I want to compare it to my all time favourite Avocado 24.
4. @Lukeness@anton@twentythreeseven

Nice!! Please let us know how it is, especially flavour wise!

@boxerulez you have your address, name and cell number posted. Might want to edit that ;)

So far so good. Really only ever going to use this as a RDTA I guess.

I just love this tank, have to say I prefer it to my Limitless. It is clear that there is after all a plastic taste in the limitless rdta. This tank however, WOW.

Loving every minute on it. Built some 26ga dual 8wrap on 2.5mm ID and filled it with MB2 @element0709 Thanks for the sample. Flavour is awesome and just enough airflow on full open. Not too much as on my other RDTA.

I would just like to see how many people actually use this atty in all the configurations?

Anyway, thanks again @Heaven Gifts for this awesome prize, will be updating as I try the other configurations.

So far so good. Really only ever going to use this as a RDTA I guess.

I just love this tank, have to say I prefer it to my Limitless. It is clear that there is after all a plastic taste in the limitless rdta. This tank however, WOW.

Loving every minute on it. Built some 26ga dual 8wrap on 2.5mm ID and filled it with MB2 @element0709 Thanks for the sample. Flavour is awesome and just enough airflow on full open. Not too much as on my other RDTA.

I would just like to see how many people actually use this atty in all the configurations?

Anyway, thanks again @Heaven Gifts for this awesome prize, will be updating as I try the other configurations.

I still want to get one for my GF, she can decide whether she wants to run it as an RDA or an RDTA.

I still want to get one for my GF, she can decide whether she wants to run it as an RDA or an RDTA.
The only thing that sucks is that you cannot refill this thing in rdta mode without unscrewing the build deck. The holes are awesome for unicorn bottles or dropper bottles, but witches hat and glass drippers are useless with the refill holes on the build deck.

1fd487f7e8ef416cbed2dbcb8b843903.jpg

RDTA up until 22h00

2bdd6fc680c778dba7b6b36a7794fc5f.jpg

Going full RDA at the moment. Quick and simple conversion. Very simple and flavour is amazing compared to rdta setup.

Loving this little kit. Well worth the price it comes at.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Back