Giveaway: Win Free Wotofo Serpent Mini to Start On Your Road to Coil Building

1. I've used a lush and it's decent. My favourite rta is my griffin
2. I mostly do dual coils as everything I have at the moment is best suited to dual coils

1. I'm a very happy Worofo Lush owner and its by quite a tretch my favourite. The built quality is good and the build deck is a joy to build on. I love the airflow adjustment design. Flavour is always on point, no matter what build I slap in it.

2. In my RDAs I normally run dual coil builds but in my RTAs I like doing single coils. When I'm at work its just easier and quicker with single coils to do a quick pitstop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. i have never owned a Wotofo product but i am keen on a serpent mini as i wanne get into building my own coils and this rta will look awesome on my pico
2. Haven't started building yet
3. @Crockett @Nizaam @rayhaanstoffberg @wiesbang

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

1. No but the serpent looks promising from all the reviews I've seen

Does anybody know what time the random draw will take place?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Dammit why didn't I span my answers across 3 posts. I missed a trick there!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Cruzz_33!

ab65b6e7352ad172b9a25cdf1c618939.png

Congratulations! Cruzz_33! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo Serpent Mini, you can pick one from HG at US$22.63 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

Way to go @Cruzz_33 !!! This Serpent Mini looks like a really cool tank, the jelly is strong in me right now!

@Stosta I was just about to pull the trigger on one of these..
Love this forum!
As rob would add :b1:

Back