Giveaway: Win Wismec Reuleaux Tinker, Try 300W Full Color Display & Triple Batteries

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #79 @Vapessa! You are the winner
ZsFPzGp.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit, you can pick one from HG at US$64.16 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Extra

This time you have chance to win this beautiful Artery Baton. Now we are holding a whopping giveaway on our site. 6 kits are waiting for you!

Artery-Baton-%E6%BB%9A%E5%8A%A8_fa8a17.jpg

Contest link: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Win-Artery-Baton-Kit-Giveaway.html

Please don't hesitate to join us. Good luck!

300W Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit

Sorry for the late review - but I have now managed to make some time;-)

I won the Red Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit from @Heaven Gifts - Again, thank you so much.
It comes in White, Red and Blue... All really great looking colours, especially the Blue.
IMG_20190121_171522.jpgWhat can I say... An absolutely unique looking kit... Inspired by a classic sports shoe - the AJ Sneakers
tinker-trainer-design.jpg Included in the Package:
1x Warning Card
2x User Manuals
1x USB Cable
1x 300W WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker MOD
1x Column Atomizer with 0.15ohm Head
1x WL01 Single 0.15ohm Head
2x Seal Rings
1x Extra Glass Tube
IMG_20181219_115829.jpg
IMG_20181219_115817.jpg
This Awesome looking Kit is a Big, Strong Temperature Controlled kit. It is Powered by 3 x 18650 batteries... Yes, 3 x Batteries.

It is a 300W Box MOD with a Column Tank. It features a 0.96-inch full color display and has Real Time Clock function.
IMG_20190121_171631.jpg
The cool looking Column Tank has a bottom airflow design and is a retractable top fill tank.

Mod Size: 78 x 56 x 44mm
Column Tank Size: 25 x 55mm

I have used Loaded Lemon Bar in the Column tank...and it is packed with Flavour. It definitely produces cool massive cloud formation and Amazing Full flavour. Lemon Bar is a delicious yummy lemon infused custard dessert bar. A sweet lemon sensation that awakens your taste buds. A perfect Ejuice for this kit I think. :aplastao:

In my opinion - this Big Tinker preforms and has a great look with Incredible Power. This Exceptional Mod and Column Tank is a must have. Vapers will love it. Vaping with this out of this world kit, will definitely give anyone an incredible Vape experience.:hello:

Go on.... Get your Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit today.
Power up with this Tinker and Keep it Cloudy:aaaaa:
It's a WINNER :campeon:
IMG_20181221_113108.jpg
IMG_20181221_113429.jpg

Last edited:
Back