Goblin Mini V3

Eish, that's a bit steep, even for a tank that has two decks. I'm also confused about the tank capacity. In the blurb, it says "1 x UD Goblin Mini V3 4ml RDTA Tank". Then it implies that the extension tube, purchased separately, increases the capacity to 4ml. If it's a 2-3ml tank that increases to 4 with the extension, that seems like a whole lot of extension for not very much extra capacity.

Lots more info, pics, etc. Keen for this one!
http://www.heavengifts.com/UD-Goblin-Mini-V3-RTA-Atomizer-Silver.html
Review: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/4vowuj/goblin_mini_v3_review/

59fc39c110f702eb72e5735d27a79295.jpg

Product Introduction
UD Goblin Mini V3 RTA Atomizer - SS
, is a new and updated atomizer by UD with 2mL e-liquid capacity. It featured with advanced airflow system, velocity deck and side velocity deck, top filling and juice flow control. As a potential beat-seller, it provides and produces huge vapor andnice flavor.

Parameters

Height: 33mm

Diameter: 22mm

RBA deck diameter: 16mm

Capacity: 2mL (Extension tube can be purchased separately for 4mL)
Thread type: 510 thread
cdbb477684388a19dcbd2c6deb86a429.jpg

It comes with

• 1 x UD Goblin Mini V3 Atomizer with velocity deck
  • 1 x Side deck
  • 1 x Insulator drip tip
  • 1 x Spare pyrex glass tube
  • 1 x Accessory kit

Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.

41aefe5b147d211484e6bd3e24fc416d.jpg

Top filling and juice flow control
Bottom airflow control

Patented chimney design to ensure perfect flavor and anti-spit
Dual posts design

335c478c824a98b01255cbe4f460f7ff.jpg

dec3ce982e77c07d0cdb0737152a3bcf.jpg

Top E-liquid Filling: By screwing off the top cap only, you can finish the e-liquid refilling quickly.

Juice flow control: Close the juice flow by anticlockwise before filling.

How to change the RBA deck?

Screw off 510 thread pin from the base. Pull out the RBA deck from base. Replace another RBA deck into base and screw back the 510 thread pin.(Inserting the RBA deck upon proper alignment with the base)

17f661a1b9244ac45b29280e374127f4.jpg

1c473973ca914f1f0825c6fc01d69a80.jpg

9ccb481c869bbd777bbca1e6ef9c30fe.jpg

2dea5d7b9a5c852c14a343bd619352bc.jpg

b78168a46490caa0c3690c785d198ac4.jpg

Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.

96ddb550c3bb534e90f3ec4d8d83f385.jpg

Lots more info, pics, etc. Keen for this one!
http://www.heavengifts.com/UD-Goblin-Mini-V3-RTA-Atomizer-Silver.html
Review: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/4vowuj/goblin_mini_v3_review/

59fc39c110f702eb72e5735d27a79295.jpg

Product Introduction
UD Goblin Mini V3 RTA Atomizer - SS
, is a new and updated atomizer by UD with 2mL e-liquid capacity. It featured with advanced airflow system, velocity deck and side velocity deck, top filling and juice flow control. As a potential beat-seller, it provides and produces huge vapor andnice flavor.

Parameters

Height: 33mm

Diameter: 22mm

RBA deck diameter: 16mm

Capacity: 2mL (Extension tube can be purchased separately for 4mL)
Thread type: 510 thread
cdbb477684388a19dcbd2c6deb86a429.jpg

It comes with

• 1 x UD Goblin Mini V3 Atomizer with velocity deck
  • 1 x Side deck
  • 1 x Insulator drip tip
  • 1 x Spare pyrex glass tube
  • 1 x Accessory kit

Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.

41aefe5b147d211484e6bd3e24fc416d.jpg

Top filling and juice flow control
Bottom airflow control

Patented chimney design to ensure perfect flavor and anti-spit
Dual posts design

335c478c824a98b01255cbe4f460f7ff.jpg

dec3ce982e77c07d0cdb0737152a3bcf.jpg

Top E-liquid Filling: By screwing off the top cap only, you can finish the e-liquid refilling quickly.

Juice flow control: Close the juice flow by anticlockwise before filling.

How to change the RBA deck?

Screw off 510 thread pin from the base. Pull out the RBA deck from base. Replace another RBA deck into base and screw back the 510 thread pin.(Inserting the RBA deck upon proper alignment with the base)

17f661a1b9244ac45b29280e374127f4.jpg

1c473973ca914f1f0825c6fc01d69a80.jpg

9ccb481c869bbd777bbca1e6ef9c30fe.jpg

2dea5d7b9a5c852c14a343bd619352bc.jpg

b78168a46490caa0c3690c785d198ac4.jpg

Our images are copyrighted. It is forbidden to reprint without our permission.

96ddb550c3bb534e90f3ec4d8d83f385.jpg
Ooooh my! :h:

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE my Goblin Mini V1. I gave the V2 a miss, but looking at this V3... I might just get one :ERMOKAYTHEN:

200.gif

I'm glad they sorted out the "change the airflow and I will destroy your mod" characteristic of it.

So I got two of these little guys in Vape mail from @Vapers Corner on friday and @Idrees asked me to give some feedback so here goes.

This guy come in a nice little clamshell case with all the groceries as expected, spare o-rings, spare glass, spare grub screws, two driptips (one steel and one plastic) and a single coil deck to replace the dual coil deck that comes in the atty as default.

I love the little goblin v1 but it had two small drawbacks, well for me anyway. They were bottom airflow from the 510 connector and the build deck that was quite clumsy to try coil on. The goblin 3 now comes with a velocity style deck that is a breeze to coil on and side airflow with a plate that covers the 510 connector. They have sorted out both little niggles in one shot.

Coiling and wicking the deck was a breeze, anyone who is comftorable coiling a velocity setup will feel quite at home here. Ive had one leak since Friday and that was my own fault for now closing the juice intake when filling the tank, so my own fault I guess.

The only downsides to this little atty is the fact that I bought it for the Pico and the air flow control catches the pico's battery cover when screwing In The atty, not the biggest issue for me as I just remove the battery cover, screw in the goblin and then put the battery cover back. The second little gripe is the supplied drip tip. The one in the pack is not great but it takes a normal 510 drip tip so I'm using the one from my melo 3 mini tank, it looks awesome on this tank.

Juice wise, this little guy is thirsty but the flavour is incredible and the clouds very respectable for his size, in short I'm glad I bought two at the same time or else I would be placing an order for another one tomorrow. Personally I don't think there is a better RTA for the likes of the Pico and I won't be taking him off any time soon.

TLDR

Pros:
Velocity style deck, easy build
Two decks in pack so single coiling will be really easy
Incredible flavour

Cons:
The supplied drip tip is really not my cuppa tea
Catches the picos battery cover but easily sorted.
Thirsty, thirsty little guy

Verdict: if you are a fan of the original goblin or need a 22mm atty this is the guy to get, what an amazing little RTA.

So I got two of these little guys in Vape mail from @Vapers Corner on friday and @Idrees asked me to give some feedback so here goes.

This guy come in a nice little clamshell case with all the groceries as expected, spare o-rings, spare glass, spare grub screws, two driptips (one steel and one plastic) and a single coil deck to replace the dual coil deck that comes in the atty as default.

I love the little goblin v1 but it had two small drawbacks, well for me anyway. They were bottom airflow from the 510 connector and the build deck that was quite clumsy to try coil on. The goblin 3 now comes with a velocity style deck that is a breeze to coil on and side airflow with a plate that covers the 510 connector. They have sorted out both little niggles in one shot.

Coiling and wicking the deck was a breeze, anyone who is comftorable coiling a velocity setup will feel quite at home here. Ive had one leak since Friday and that was my own fault for now closing the juice intake when filling the tank, so my own fault I guess.

The only downsides to this little atty is the fact that I bought it for the Pico and the air flow control catches the pico's battery cover when screwing In The atty, not the biggest issue for me as I just remove the battery cover, screw in the goblin and then put the battery cover back. The second little gripe is the supplied drip tip. The one in the pack is not great but it takes a normal 510 drip tip so I'm using the one from my melo 3 mini tank, it looks awesome on this tank.

Juice wise, this little guy is thirsty but the flavour is incredible and the clouds very respectable for his size, in short I'm glad I bought two at the same time or else I would be placing an order for another one tomorrow. Personally I don't think there is a better RTA for the likes of the Pico and I won't be taking him off any time soon.

TLDR

Pros:
Incredible flavour

Cons:

Verdict: if you are a fan of the original goblin or need a 22mm atty this is the guy to get, what an amazing little RTA.
Thanks for the great review @Soutie, this makes me want one even more now. I will definitely be getting one in the near future.

TLDR

Pros:
Incredible flavour

Cons:

@Soutie Please please please post some pics :)

@Soutie Please please please post some pics :)

I can post two for now, Ill post some pics this evening when i Get home of the full kit including the two drip tips that came in the box.

The goblin on the Pico with the Melo III Drip tip, it looks so good
gob on pico.jpg

My version of wicking and coiling on the gobbo, works for me and haven't had a dry hit so far. Used 26g SS, 2.4mm dual coil, 12 wraps coming in at around 0.38Ω

pic.jpg

I can post two for now, Ill post some pics this evening when i Get home of the full kit including the two drip tips that came in the box.

The goblin on the Pico with the Melo III Drip tip, it looks so good
View attachment 68218

My version of wicking and coiling on the gobbo, works for me and haven't had a dry hit so far. Used 26g SS, 2.4mm dual coil, 12 wraps coming in at around 0.38Ω

View attachment 68219

Awesome shot for the pics :D, I really want to get myself this tank. I have the pico as well with a serpent mini, but not really digging the odd way to screw in the coil, takes some patience haha.

Sure we don't need it but we really really WANT it! :confused:
The V1 I got from you I absolutely love. It lives on my Pico, has it's own dedicated @hands tip, and is my dedicated morning vape (at the moment it's either Leviathan from @Sir Vape or @Sickboy77 's CID). It is just the perfect little setup.

So even though I think my V1 is perfect for me, the lingering possibility that the V3 might be even better than what I have already is actually driving me insane.

Back