Group Buy Dvarw DL RTA

@Rob Fisher For my order, can we send directly to me instead of going via Phil? I'm sure you have my address on file already. Just waiting for the final payment details

Anyone else this excited for their Dvarw to arrive? New mod and gonna build a coil for it now. Uncle @Rob Fisher would you suggest 3mm or 2.5mm id? And 2 x 29ga/38ga fused clapton or would a 3 x 29ga/38ga alien be able to fit in on those posts?IMG_20180305_224916.jpg

Anyone else this excited for their Dvarw to arrive? New mod and gonna build a coil for it now. Uncle @Rob Fisher would you suggest 3mm or 2.5mm id? And 2 x 29ga/38ga fused clapton or would a 3 x 29ga/38ga alien be able to fit in on those posts?View attachment 124992

@Moey_Ismail I tend to favour the 2.5mm Fused Claptons because it's pretty much what I use in most of my devices... but a 3mm will fit fine. Mine are 2x28/40 general. I also use 32/40 Aliens.

For wicking Royal Wicks or Titanium Fiber Cotton.

Now we wait for him to finish the drip tips and Ultem tanks so he can ship!

@Moey_Ismail I tend to favour the 2.5mm Fused Claptons because it's pretty much what I use in most of my devices... but a 3mm will fit fine. Mine are 2x28/40 general. I also use 32/40 Aliens.

For wicking Royal Wicks or Titanium Fiber Cotton.

Now we wait for him to finish the drip tips and Ultem tanks so he can ship!
Any idea on ETA of these Uncle?

Any idea on ETA of these Uncle?

No but he did mention it would be a couple of days to get the tanks and drip tips... I will guess he will ship by Monday latest... I'm hoping for earlier but I will let you all know as soon as I know exactly.

Yooooooh Mr fisher you legend

Sooooooo... is it here yet, is it here yet:aplastao:. Excitement level 9000, last rta I purchased was the Skyline but sadly didn't get along with the tight airflow,even without an airdisk, so I'm super excited about this 1, not too mention all the high praise on the flavor and airflow.

Current status...
Budapest, Hungary, Done
Leipzig, Germany, Done
Amsterdam, Netherlands, At sort centre...
DHL.jpg

I cant believe I missed out on this. Will there be another GB?

I cant believe I missed out on this. Will there be another GB?

There maybe... it all depends on the feedback from the 15 new Dvarw owners next week and whether there will be enough interest for another GB?

I'll be in on the next GB if there is one. :D

Final costs now confirmed! Please pay now... if you need my bank details please PM me!

DvarwGB2.JPG

Back