Group Buy - Fat daddy Vapes

Al3x

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys

As some of you are aware I have been considering this for some time now, the only issue I had was using the USPS/ SAPO postal method, and my reply from FDV was that he does not use couriers. Seeing that SAPO is getting their act together so I am going forward with this group buy.

http://www.fatdaddyvapes.com/shop.html

The order will be placed on the 29th October, International shipping, duties/ vat and local shipping will be split amongst all participants of the group buy

@Al3x
2 x 510 V3 shorty
2 x 510 V3 locking washer
1 x 510 V3 28.5mm Locking Juice well
1 x 510 Shorty version BF Pins
2 x BF Bottle attachment

@Nooby - PAID
2 x 510 V3 shorty version
2 x 510 V3 22m locking washer
1 x 510 Wood version BF Pins
1 x BF Bottle attachment

@Rellik - PAID
2 x 510 wood version body
2 x locking washer ( 22mm)
2 x 28.5 mm locking washer
1 x set of 510 Wood version bottom feeder pins
1 x bottom feeder bottle attachment

@Armand
1 x 510 V3 Shorty Version
2 x 510 V3 Wood Versions
3 x 510 V3 22.0mm Locking washers
1 x BF Bottle attachment

@Robbie
10 x 510 V3 Wood Box Version (Body Only)
10 x 510 V3 22mm Locking Washer
2 x 510 V3 Wood Version Bottom Feeder Pins (5-Pack)

Order Details last updated 28/10 13h30

Attachments

• FDV.pdf
    217.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
This is an awesome group buy.

I need help though, what connectors and part do i need to make a Bottom Feeder Mod?
The list on the site confused me.

This is an awesome group buy.

I need help though, what connectors and part do i need to make a Bottom Feeder Mod?
The list on the site confused me.
same as my order basically,
You will need
a 510 shorty or wood version body
a locking washer - optional ( 22mm)
a 28.5 mm locking washer - optional if you want to use 26650 atty's
a set of 510 bottom feeder pins
bottom feeder bottle attachment - optional - but since I have not seen this setup in person I have ordered them just in case

hope this helps, and maybe some of the more experienced mod builders out there could give us some advice

1 x 510 V3 shorty version - $4.99
1 x 510 V3 22m locking washer - $1.00
1 x 510 Wood version BF Pins - $4.29
1 x BF Bottle attachment - $5.99

I'm still worried about the package actually getting to us as SAPO is still not 100% up and running. But I'm in for the above..

I'm still worried about the package actually getting to us as SAPO is still not 100% up and running. But I'm in for the above..
Added you to the list, I am also a bit worried cause I hate using SAPO, but unfortunately this looks like the only way we are gonna be able to order from FDV

Think I will order another shorty 510 v3 connector... But I will confirm a bit later.. Tx

Think I will order another shorty 510 v3 connector... But I will confirm a bit later.. Tx
no problems, plenty time to chop and change orders

I am building a box mod, but would like to order the 510 connector set for Top Feed and Bottom Feed and would like to also get in on this Group buy.
Can someone please confirm that I am ordering the right stuff.

1 x 510 wood version body
1 x 510 wood version BF
2 x locking washer - optional ( 22mm)
1 x set of 510 bottom feeder pins

I am building a box mod, but would like to order the 510 connector set for Top Feed and Bottom Feed and would like to also get in on this Group buy.
Can someone please confirm that I am ordering the right stuff.

1 x 510 wood version body
1 x 510 wood version BF
2 x locking washer - optional ( 22mm)
1 x set of 510 bottom feeder pins

Looking like you are all sorted out, I just changed the bf pins to wood version cause they are longer to fit in the wood version 510's and made the order for 2 510 wood version body as they are the same you will just need to change the pin to a bf pin which is in your order

Ok, I'm definately taking 2 shorty's... I got the urge to create another 2 mods lol

What do you guys think they will charge for shipping?
Shipping depends on the final order. But it is split amongst all of us so works out cheaper than getting it on your own

When I purchased mine, I bought 1 510 wood version and bottom feed pins, the handling and shipping costs was about R150.. his handling costs goes up the more stock he has to pack. However, it won't be expensive if it's split..

Sweet thanks,

1 x 510 V3 Shorty Version
2 x 510 V3 Wood Versions
3 x 510 V3 22.0mm Locking washers

Hey @Nooby , not a bottom feeder at the moment - quite enjoying manual dripping. I see almost everyone gravitating towards bf though - now you got me thinking whether I should perhaps get one set just for shitz and giggles . . . . gimme a couple to ponder over this...

Hey @Al3x , think if it's not 2 late - perhaps add :

1 x BF Bottle attachment

Not alot more $ - perhaps I'll end up using it after all. Thanks!!

Guys,

I am thinking of closing this group buy tomorrow evening so if there is anything else you need or if there is anyone else who would like to join in you still have some time.
All orders will be finalized on the 29th morning and I will pm all involved with details for payment, just remember that local shipping and duties/vat will be looked at when package arrives, we should be able to place order on the 29th afternoon or 30th morning, once all proof of payments are received.
At the moment this is what we are looking at with the rand dollar rate @ R10.97

Attachments

• FDV.pdf
    217 KB · Views: 17
Hi @Al3x , hope this is still open.

I need;
10x 510 V3 22mm Locking Washer
10x 510 V3 Wood Box Version (Body Only)

Thanks
Robert

Last edited:
Hi @Al3x , hope this is still open.

I need;
10x 510 V3 22mm Locking Washer
10x 510 V3 Wood Box Version (Body Only)

Thanks
Robert
added,

also added order details to OP, pls have a look and tell me if anything needs to be adjusted

Back