Hanamodz DNA30 or DNA30 chip wanted.

Luke Van

Coil Wrapper
LV

Awards
I'm looking for this box mod/chip to setup for my dad. He is quitting but a spinner doesn't have enough kick for him.

Most welcome to the forum. Cannot help you with a board, but here a Hanna 30W is available. Or if you want more power an IPV 50W can be acquired here. A very compact option is the new iStick (2200 mAh) here.

Most welcome to the forum. Cannot help you with a board, but here a Hanna 30W is available. Or if you want more power an IPV 50W can be acquired here. A very compact option is the new iStick (2200 mAh) here.

Thanks for the help! I will keep that in mind, but I don't have access to eft right now, so an actual person who can do cash, or a store would be better. Thanks anyway!

Vape on!

Thanks for the help! I will keep that in mind, but I don't have access to eft right now, so an actual person who can do cash, or a store would be better. Thanks anyway!

Vape on!
Then www.vapemob.co.za might be your answer, they have 2 stores, Kenilworth and Claremont - https://www.vapemob.co.za/contact-us/
And a good selection of mods.
That is if Lakeside is in Cape Town as Google tells me.

Vape on!
U find a hana yet? Iv got 1 for U and I'm in Cape Town 0796611893 hana mini silver dna 30

Back