Hardwick's - Last Minute Competition

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
For those coming to the meet tomorrow, I'll be giving away 3 bottles of DDD or Smackaroon, winner's choice.

All you have to do is answer in this thread, and be an attendee at the vape meet to receive your prize from me.

If you haven't already, have a listen to Episode 1 of Mr. Hardwick's Radio and answer the following question:

What drink does Mike not like?

First 3 people to answer correctly will receive the juice of their choice ;-)
You must be attending tomorrow's meet to qualify & collect your prize from me.

Cya all tomorrow!

Was listening to this while studying, if i'm not mistaken I think Mike hates coffee?

Bahahahahhaha!!!

I'll match this. If you guys see it in time, send me a juice and strength from my range that I'll bring along too.

They'll all take "Coffee Dreams" :p

Just a question @method1 - according to the timeline of this thread @ChadB gave the first correct answer, but did not win? Am sure there must be valid reason, but was wondering.

Just a question @method1 - according to the timeline of this thread @ChadB gave the first correct answer, but did not win? Am sure there must be valid reason, but was wondering.
No worries @Andre , pretty much as I answered I received a PM from @method1 telling me i've won.
It just wasn't mentioned on this post.
I've finally won something awesome :D

No worries @Andre , pretty much as I answered I received a PM from @method1 telling me i've won.
It just wasn't mentioned on this post.
I've finally won something awesome :D
Ah, great stuff - my sense of justice is greatly relieved. Thank you for letting me know. Enjoy the vape meet and the juices.

Back