Hardwick's Radio - Episode 18: The Cloned Show Pt.2

Fantastic show, @method1, thanks very much for the insights! Yes, Cap Sugar Cookie v1 was the main one I had in mind. Thank you for the Cookie/Biscuit suggestion, I'll try that.

Very interesting as well to hear your views on what is lacking. Of all the flavours, I would have thought that Strawberry is the one that is covered the widest. It was very enlightening to hear that you find it quite limiting. Also enlightening to hear about your cream base that doesn't go with anything. :eek:

Listened to the show. Very Insightful. Definitely got a bunch more questions for the next one.

Edit: plus I win a prize. I never win anything ever.
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First of all, that opening track was awesome! A mix of "doef doef" and real music, thanks man ;)

So, you're giving up on the savouries then.... hmmmmm :wondering:

I will definitely give that blue cheese a go, not a big blue cheese fan but hey, you only live once. I also accidentally stumbled on a few savoury gems, Cola + Gelato = Bacon, Watermelon + Gelato = Anchovies, there must be a Boerie combination in there somewhere, the search continues

Listened to the show today over a few sessions
It was fantastic @method1 , you're a natural at this!
Love hearing your answers to the questions - especially the difficult ones!
It's always very interesting and comes across as sincere and genuine.

Rocking!

I think NotCharlesManson was bluffing us. I think the Brie is banging with the Fig. He just wants to put people off so he can be the first to release a killer Deep Fried Brie and Fig Jam with Melba Toast.

I think NotCharlesManson was bluffing us. I think the Brie is banging with the Fig. He just wants to put people off so he can be the first to release a killer Deep Fried Brie and Fig Jam with Melba Toast.

I would agree if I hadn't tested so many weird tasting flavorah concentrates already :p

Man that intro music got me head banging....

In think there is a shift happening on juices where mix masters are catering for specific builds hear me out. Each one has a specific build coil atty whatnot that brings out the best for a specific juice uncle @Rob Fisher has his XXX some other vapers like deserts. Question to the juice master mixers, why not start making juices for specific tanks RDAs RTAs? Instead of us all fibling about you can pick a juice based on your favorite atty/build? Just another crazy thought....

Back