Condition
: Good

Age of the item
: Fairly Newish

Location of item
: Anywhere

Delivery/Collection
: Both

eCigs has them at R255 for the Modao clone - not sure on delivery costs as I usually just pop into the store. But send them a mail I'm sure Mari will help you out.
http://www.eciginn.co.za/hardware/

Since you looking at getting the Haze dripper why not consider the Theorem by Wismec? I found it going for $19 online, it's similar to the Haze but better with the new Notch Coil.
I also want a Haze but why buy old tech if something new is around the corner. If you want a link PM me ;)

EDIT: Even though I ordered the Theorem I'm still picking up a Haze for myself.

Since you looking at getting the Haze dripper why not consider the Theorem by Wismec? I found it going for $19 online, it's similar to the Haze but better with the new Notch Coil.
I also want a Haze but why buy old tech if something new is around the corner. If you want a link PM me ;)

Hey Bud

i ordered one from AngelCigs already for $19, there was a $5 discount voucher using the code "angelcigs" lol, just the wait is killing me :-(

I wanted the haze for a while so if it's cheap enough i'll add it to my collection, when i'm done with it i will PIF :)

Always a pleasure :)

I was right about to pull the trigger then i saw the shipping prices :-(

• Overnight before 10:00: R 204.00
  • Overnight before 16:00: R 183.00
  • Road Freight Express: R 198.00
  • Road Freight: R 236.00
  • Local Pickup (Free)

Hey Bud

i ordered one from AngelCigs already for $19, there was a $5 discount voucher using the code "angelcigs" lol, just the wait is killing me :-(

I wanted the haze for a while so if it's cheap enough i'll add it to my collection, when i'm done with it i will PIF :)

Schweet! I haven't ever ordered fro m Angelcigs before, whats the delivery time like? Fasttech is a joke when it comes to delivery. I have an order I paid for on the 25th and it's still not shipped.
I ordered from eFun.top last night and I've already lost all patience :p I just watched the SMM and Jaybo YT video and that didn't help one bit!

I'm picking up a Haze on Saturday to tide me over till the Theorem arrives. I figure same as you, if I don't like it I can always PIF to someone thats in need. Although looking at reviews it looks like a very good tank - might just keep it..

I was right about to pull the trigger then i saw the shipping prices :-(

• Overnight before 10:00: R 204.00
  • Overnight before 16:00: R 183.00
  • Road Freight Express: R 198.00
  • Road Freight: R 236.00
  • Local Pickup (Free)

Wtf - let me send out an alert to @Ugi maybe he can assist and get you one. Please @Ugi can you help?

Schweet! I haven't ever ordered fro m Angelcigs before, whats the delivery time like? Fasttech is a joke when it comes to delivery. I have an order I paid for on the 25th and it's still not shipped.
I ordered from eFun.top last night and I've already lost all patience :p I just watched the SMM and Jaybo YT video and that didn't help one bit!

I'm picking up a Haze on Saturday to tide me over till the Theorem arrives. I figure same as you, if I don't like it I can always PIF to someone thats in need. Although looking at reviews it looks like a very good tank - might just keep it..

They say 10 - 15 days but you know thats more like a month or 2 lol

LMAO, thats the problem. You just buy something and the next thing you know the new greatest thing is out

The Haze looks fantastic, love the idea of a bottom tank with the Dripper workings

@Ugi to the rescue. Thanks bru! Don't forget me and my Haze tomorrow. I'm holding the SMPL hostage until I get my dripper lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back