Hello From Sir Vape

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Testing, testing, testing .....

Is there anybody out there??

Just wanted to say a big HELLO to you all and even a BIGGER thanks to everyone that assisted with the naming of Sir Vapes and the logo. Much appreciated :)

Our aim is to bring you a range of authentic mods, e-pipes, juices and accessories. We are starting up small but can assure that our range will increase over time, offering everyone a variety of awesome items to choose from. Sir Vapes website is under construction and we will give you a heads up as soon as its live.

Sir Vapes will be run by Hugo Ross (thats me :)), who like most of you has a passion for everything vaping and a rather serious addiction problem with it my wife says. If you guys have any questions for me, please fire away??

Awesome stuff Hugo - best of luck in your new venture.
One of the best parts of this whole journey is that you get to test, taste and play with a whole bunch of new and shiny stuff :D

Hi @Nightfearz we are busy talking to an overseas supplier and will let you know once we have sample tested their juices. They are well known though but I have to confirm the quality myself :)

Testing, testing, testing .....

Is there anybody out there??

Just wanted to say a big HELLO to you all and even a BIGGER thanks to everyone that assisted with the naming of Sir Vapes and the logo. Much appreciated :)

Our aim is to bring you a range of authentic mods, e-pipes, juices and accessories. We are starting up small but can assure that our range will increase over time, offering everyone a variety of awesome items to choose from. Sir Vapes website is under construction and we will give you a heads up as soon as its live.

Sir Vapes will be run by Hugo Ross (thats me :)), who like most of you has a passion for everything vaping and a rather serious addiction problem with it my wife says. If you guys have any questions for me, please fire away??

awesome sir vape. may your business grow from strength to strength. waiting to see what your stock list looks like so i can show some support

All the best, It's good to see that we are getting some vape shops in durbs

Best of luck.

Been eyein a pipe for a while but the wife said she going to take that pipe and stick it up where the sun dont shine.

You dont maybe have really small pipes

@shabbar You must understand how many times I hear that "No way like Hugo Boss" lol

Best regards from me in your new business. :rock:

Back