Help! I need to find an alternative to VM Polar Mint in the UK

KimH

Gravity Sucks
LV

Awards
As the very long topic reads... I need to find a juice in the UK that is comparable to VM's Polar Mint. A daunting task indeed :)
Any suggestions i.r.o. international brands that measure up?

Unless of course VM are now exporting directly to London :blush:

Thanks
Kim

I should of know that Mr @Andre would know :) - I just couldn't think of everyone that like the VM jooses.

I have tried a lot of juices and if Polar Mint hits the spot I would just order from Vapour Mountain!

I have in fact just sent some VM Tropical Ice and VM XXX to a REO Mate in Germany and about to send the same to a Reonaut in California! Shipping by registered post isn't too bad... about R100 for a padded envelope with 60ml's! Delivery takes about 10 days.

Thanks guys,
@Andre - Thenancara Antartica in my basket thanks ;)
@rogue zombie - Thanks for the heads up on PrimoVapes - here's a screenshot of the Thenancara page for you:
For Rogue.PNG
@Rob Fisher - I still have some ZAR over there, I will get in touch with Chrystel and see if she is willing to package some Polar Mint up for me and send through the post - thanks for the tip

As the very long topic reads... I need to find a juice in the UK that is comparable to VM's Polar Mint. A daunting task indeed :)
Any suggestions i.r.o. international brands that measure up?

Unless of course VM are now exporting directly to London :blush:

Thanks
Kim
Hey Kim, just returned from UK and found DB Freshen Up to be excellent. Is a high PG(70%) but is reasonably priced and carries a real kick. They also do a Polar Mint, worth a try. Expect to pay around £2.50 per 10ml. Hope you come right.

Thanks Neal, at those prices I'm willing to take a punt on a few of their flavours :)

Thanks Neal, at those prices I'm willing to take a punt on a few of their flavours :)

Yeah Kim, definitely worth a shot. Just to correct myself the other menthol I mentioned is not Polar Mint it is actually called Arctic Menthol. My local vendor was selling @£2.50 each, or 5 for £10. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Yeah Kim, definitely worth a shot. Just to correct myself the other menthol I mentioned is not Polar Mint it is actually called Arctic Menthol. My local vendor was selling @£2.50 each, or 5 for £10. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Sorted, found a vendor called debangstix.co.uk.
We're back home in the UK for good now,... so finding a good vape store is crucial ;)

Sorted, found a vendor called debangstix.co.uk.
We're back home in the UK for good now,... so finding a good vape store is crucial ;)
You will have no problems Kim, vape scene is huge in UK, general attitude is very accepting towards vapers. I come from small town (Carlisle) and we have 5 vendors there alone. Do not envy you the weather but hope all works out for you.

Back