Help with a fat rabbit rta

Doug1170

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys I have an issue with my fat rabbit rta - I cant get the deck off to rewick it .
I normally just twist and pull it off but now it wont come off and I dont want to scratch or damage it
Any help or advise appreciated

The whole tank is stuck together? Glass on etc?

Hi guys I have an issue with my fat rabbit rta - I cant get the deck off to rewick it .
I normally just twist and pull it off but now it wont come off and I dont want to scratch or damage it
Any help or advise appreciated
POP it into a coffee mug, top up with boiling water, wait a few minutes, and then use a dishcloth to open it.
For really stubborn ones, get two strips of thin rubber, (from an old bicycle tube), wrap em around the top and bottom of the atty and use either waterpump pliers or Vise Grips with just enough clamping force to hold the device without damaging it.

POP it into a coffee mug, top up with boiling water, wait a few minutes, and then use a dishcloth to open it.
For really stubborn ones, get two strips of thin rubber, (from an old bicycle tube), wrap em around the top and bottom of the atty and use either waterpump pliers or Vise Grips with just enough clamping force to hold the device without damaging it.
I go the other way and put a stubborn tank in the freezer for a few minutes. They open right up after they’re Bladdy cold!

I go the other way and put a stubborn tank in the freezer for a few minutes. They open right up after they’re Bladdy cold!
That'll work just as well :campeon: ... You're causing expansion, (contraction in your case), of the metal, to loosen up binding surfaces ... the only reason I prefer the hot water method is that it's quicker ;)

Back