Hi all with tears in my eye

Ryan69

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
My vapour flask lite just saw its #!*$% the charging plug i was using shorted out does any body know how to remove the 510 connector as i want to use it to build a mosfett mod
Please help

My vapour flask lite just saw its #!*$% the charging plug i was using shorted out does any body know how to remove the 510 connector as i want to use it to build a mosfett mod
Please help
Probably safe to say you'll have to open it up from the bottom and the 510 will be a threaded one with a nut on the inside.

@Ryan69 Do you at least have a mod you can use on this most auspicious of occasions?
Congrats mate ;)

If you got batteries, I got a Dimitri dual 18650 parallel mod you can have mate. C'mon peeps, lets get birthday boy a mod and batteries to keep him vaping

If you got batteries, I got a Dimitri dual 18650 parallel mod you can have mate. C'mon peeps, lets get birthday boy a mod and batteries to keep him vaping
Thanks a lot to viper_sa may God bless you. He came all the way from sasolburg to Lenasia to help me out. Seriously this is the shit.

Thanks a lot to viper_sa may God bless you. He came all the way from sasolburg to Lenasia to help me out. Seriously this is the shit.
Awesome stuff! Nice of you @Viper_SA for saving the bday boys day!

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Hope it works for you mate, and happy birthday and happy vaping. Also, good luck with the other stuff we discussed.

Back