High wattage atty?

mcgeerj35

James McGeer
LV

Awards
Hey vapestas what would you guys consider a high wattage friendlyy atty for adv

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I'd say most subohm tanks are great for high wattage everyday :) 60 - 100W you cant go wrong with a Billow V2 (havent tried v3), Griffin 22 & 25, Gemini/Gemini Mega, Limitless RDTA, Doge RDA/TM RDA's.

100W is high wattage for me! 60 - 100 is where I sit, unless its a single build and ill vape her at 35-50W

Thanks guys guess it also depends on the build i have a griffin 22 and vape her at 50-55 wats with dual tiger coils not bad id say but want to push the envelope hehe so to speak

Thanks guys guess it also depends on the build i have a griffin 22 and vape her at 50-55 wats with dual tiger coils not bad id say but want to push the envelope hehe so to speak

As much as one cannot say the type of wire holds little information ("Tiger coils"), the resistance outcome is far more valuable. Vaping at 50-55Watts is probably a .3 / .4 ohm build I would say... You could try building lower at .2 ohms etc, which would allow you to "up your wattage" and utilize the device power... If your coils are wicked poorly, and they cannot absorb and release juice at the rate that you are firing you will encounter a dry hit :) It really is a journey - but you will find yourself venturing above 100W only on the odd occasion eventually, when both battery life and juice economy become something that you factor into your day to day vaping... Hell, I have even switched to a single coil .8 ohm build in my griffin 25 for my ADV :D

Well yrah thats a good read with nice info its a .24 build i have there i can set the ohms on my h priv from .21 to .24 i have play tiny bit but its there

Well yrah thats a good read with nice info its a .24 build i have there i can set the ohms on my h priv from .21 to .24 i have play tiny bit but its there

At .24 ohms, your wicking is what is not allowing you to vape higher... Did you follow a specific wick technique?

Havent really tried it higher really i was up to 60 watts last night with no real dry hits so to say but i used rip tippers wicking for the griffin so i dont really know just aswell want to understand high wattage before i fail at it

Havent really tried it higher really i was up to 60 watts last night with no real dry hits so to say but i used rip tippers wicking for the griffin so i dont really know just aswell want to understand high wattage before i fail at it

No stress, RiP's guides are good :) Good on you for finding out first, let us know how the adventure goes!

I will do and i kranked it up to 72.5 highest ive been and took 3 or 5 pulls and massive bubbles wicking came out so i think im good flavour changes abit can taste more undertones but i think i like it at about 60 watts lot better than on the subox witch i had at 28.5

Back