How Analogues Are Made

Well i don't now anything about free wifi and whatnot, but i do think stroodle needs a medal called "research queen"

Sniff sniff. Is it only me that cannot afford to watch those videos ?
If you are mtn, you can get 5gb of 3g via afrihost. I've managed to townload at 1mb/s!!!
The price... A mere R145. I think it is officially the cheapest option to broadband in SA seeing as there is no line rental besides your phone that you already pay for

We disconnected our DSTV about 2 years ago and funnelled that money towards an 4096 uncapped, so now we download or stream the shows we want to watch :)

We disconnected our DSTV about 2 years ago and funnelled that money towards an 4096 uncapped, so now we download or stream the shows we want to watch :)
+1
I've done the same about 18 months ago. The only thing that is missed is lappies die leeu on 307 by the kids. Hoola for netflix and you are sorted.

One of our cellphone contracts included one of those DSTV Drifta things - so when there is something we really want to watch (Olympics or somesuch) we pay the R50 for the month and voila.

But I guess the thing I miss the most was those times that you weren't really in the mood to watch anything specific and just channel surfed :)

Back