How much juice do you go through in a month?

Also started on 36mg nic, moved to 24, then 18 and now on 12 after 8 months.

First month of vaping used around 30-40ml @ 12mg.
Second month around 40-50ml @ 12mg (was mixing a lot of different flavours).
Currently in my 3rd month and will see if it increases more.

My usage is increasing, but not because of craving, just because it's just so damn good :D

Used to smoke 30 cigs/day for about 10 years, then switched to about 20 per day of my own rolled cigs for about 15 years.
Here's to the next 20 years of vaping :rock:

I do about 150ml - 200ml @ 6mg at work and 3mg at home.
Started at 12mg and worked my way down
I do chain vape, so after my first "silver" experience I cut the mg's and even though its low at the moment i am in a happy place.
:rock::party:8--):clap::rofl::dance:

Helps when you have a stash in your shop right o_O

ROFL, no it doesn't... I'd drown myself.
I have a few less expensive suppliers that I support too. My style of vaping burns through juice at an alarming rate these days. I fill the big dripper up about 3-4 times a day.

Strongly considering switching back to a kayfun for all day mindless vaping and use the dripper as evening tool for enjoyable vapes.

in the week usage is about 3,2ml a day and weekends are about 7ml (mainly due to friends all playing puff and pass to taste whatever new flavour i have gotten)

on average i buy 2x 30ml bottles every 2 weeks but ive gotten so many samples and change flavours so often i now have a little show box filled with 1/4 and 1/2 bottles.

in the week usage is about 3,2ml a day and weekends are about 7ml (mainly due to friends all playing puff and pass to taste whatever new flavour i have gotten)

on average i buy 2x 30ml bottles every 2 weeks but ive gotten so many samples and change flavours so often i now have a little show box filled with 1/4 and 1/2 bottles.
Think we all have those boxes, or drawers or cupboards...just the size that differs.

I usually average 250ml a month but i was on vacation for a week and did 200ml in 8 days so this month will be alot higher.

Vape it baby..... Vape it!!!!

250-300ml a month. 200ml of that is a mix of uflavoured and menthol which I DIY. Works out to be quite cheap.

I've been trying to monitor my juice usage over the last few days, very difficult with so many different juices and devices in rotation but I've narrowed it down to between 3 and 5ml a day, so about 100 to 150ml a month.

Back