How much time do you spend browsing ECIGS SA

how much time do you spend on ecigssa??

• Total voters
its really interesting how alot of the guys see each other as friends instead of forum members. @Kuhlkatz is right in saying is more of a family...

Interesting comment @Marzuq

I do agree

There are many members on this forum I would consider to be more of a "friend" than many of the so called friends I have on FaceBook.

And I think the reason is the common interest of vaping that makes us feel "together".

I have also met many of the folk on this forum - and even after meeting them in person, I feel there is an instant "bond" and so much to talk about. This has happened several times.

It reminds me a lot of an old thread I started a while back - ECIGS SA versus FaceBook
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/ecigssa-versus-facebook.1311/

Incidentally, I spend WAY more time here than on FB. I probably check out FB once a week for a few minutes.
Funny you guys mention that, the friends I have made on this forum I interact with and see more than any of my facebook friends. Well I'm not really a facebook junky but still I've made more solid connections here and some guys are more than just vaping buddies we have become firm friends and our families have met.

Well, I use to be on the forum almost 100% of the time, but lately life took over and have a bid more to do during my day. I always look and read on Tapatalk. But don’t comment half as much as I used to.

Everything I know about e-cigs came from this forum. Thank you everyone.

But now its back to doing what I have to, C U lata aligatas!!!

Way too much - i check at work just to check the latest reply and/or review. In the go via tapatalk and obviously at home in the evenings...so pretty much 75% of the time... addicted much?!

Back