I just ceramic coils

Schnappie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi guys

Hope I am posting under the correct section
Anyone tried one of these yet? Any feedback?

Thanks

Nope... I didn't even know they had them... but it's too late... sold my iJust S yesterday! ;-)

Ah i see...i will give it a go. It will fit in the melo 3 as well but want to see how it goes on the semi mech mod

Please post pics of these coils

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Where are they available from? Havent seen them before

A few ceramic coils has the ceramic around the coil itself, with the cotton wick ouside the ceramic base, not sure why they do it but i suppose it helps control the rate of juice soaking the coil.thats my umimformed guess lol

So wondering if anyone has tried the eleaf ceramics? I've just about given up on cCells. Don't know if I'm willing to risk more duds...

Love the concept. Looking very much forward to your impressions.

Technical hitch to the testing... the pack I got was refills only so have ordered a Estoc tank to get the base of the coil system. So testing will only take place on Monday! :confused:
EUC.JPG

Well on the bright side we can look forward to a tank and coil review!

Hehehe... yip... I only spent a couple of days with the Estoc tank because it was on loan... while I had it I liked it and it was as good as my Melo 3 Mini's but I never bought one because I have enough Melo 3's... but now I had to buy one to get the coil base. :confused:

Hehehe... yip... I only spent a couple of days with the Estoc tank because it was on loan... while I had it I liked it and it was as good as my Melo 3 Mini's but I never bought one because I have enough Melo 3's... but now I had to buy one to get the coil base. :confused:
Is the coil base note sold seperately?
Does the Estoc itself use the coil base (and ergo it can accepts melo/ijust coils) or is the base olnly for adapting it? I thought the latter so it would be odd for the coil base to only be available as part of the estoc kit?

Is the coil base note sold seperately?
Does the Estoc itself use the coil base (and ergo it can accepts melo/ijust coils) or is the base olnly for adapting it? I thought the latter so it would be odd for the coil base to only be available as part of the estoc kit?

Yes it probably is available but no one in SA has it yet... The coil screws in half... the coil part is obviously replaceable... and the base fits any tank that takes cCells.... as far as I can gather...

And yes the Estoc tank should accept cCells and Melo/iJust coils... will tell you Monday! :p

Back