I quit vaping clearance sale

mad_hatter

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item being sold: Nitecore 4 bay i4 Charger, Mutation RTA, Mutation Mini Dripper, Rogue Dripper (wonky center post), Derringer Dripper with 5 top caps, Goblin Mini (slight damage, vapes fine and comes with wide bore stainless tip), 3/4 pack cotton bacon V2 and Ceramic Tweezers, TEMCO 24g Kanthal and 26g China Special Kanthal Roll

Selling Price: R1500

Condition
: All Used.

Age of the item
: Various, varies from 12 months to two weeks

Location of item
: Cape Town, Southern Suburbs

Delivery/Collection
: Collection Preferred, Shipping at buyers risk and expense

Reason
: I Quit

Picture here
:
Auw_Xv_Uxd_MCyj_CT3_PDWT3b_S6_SK6cqp_CTIKNm_Su_MD7_H9b.jpg

Ats_QNOZ8_p_O51_BEs5_Q4w_S2_Va_Rf_E5u_O2w_FU7_Gl_KQ1_Ya1a.jpg

You're welcome to bid on individual items, however preference will be for someone taking the entire bundle. Please, don't waste your time or mine with sad stories or installment payment plans. Cash or FNB EFT is King! P.S, PM me directly

Coil master Coiler sold, bundle price dropped to R1400

Tanks, drippers, cotton and Ceramic Tweezer sold. UD Vape Bag and charger still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take 24g tempco kanthal

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Sorry kanthal sold as well

charger and UD vape bag still available

Mad_hatter, where do you live ? Best price on charger . I'm interested.

Kindly note I will not be entertaining any low ball offers for the charger. It's a couple weeks old with all its original packaging.I'm not desperate to sell it.

Lol you never going to sell it as the price you want is too high for a second hand item, which you can buy brand new at a vendor

Lol you never going to sell it as the price you want is too high for a second hand item, which you can buy brand new at a vendor

Then feel free to shop elsewhere.

UD Bag and Charger sold, at asking price nogal. Thank you to all the low-ballers, you cheap bastards can get your discounts elswhere ;)

Everything is sold. Thread can be closed

Back