If I am buying 0.6mm x 0.1mm ribbon then?

Angelus

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
good day all

i hope that you are all well

i have been hunting online for my first wire purchase to build my own framed staple coils.
i have watched @KZOR utube vids and i'm battling to find big spools of wire for a price that i'm comfortable with.

for framed staples if 28g goes with 0.3mm ribbon and 26g goes with 0.4mm, then does 24g go with 0.6mm ribbon?

i'm asking because i found @ShaneW has 0.6mm x 0.1mm ribbon in stock

lol yeah

i just dont know how to check what my boarder will be i mean like in your one video about framed staples you say "28g goes with 0.3mm ribbon and 26g goes with 0.4mm" would i then be right to say 24g goes with 0.6mm ribbon o_0 sorry i just i'm not used to working this out lol

lol yeah

i just dont know how to check what my boarder will be i mean like in your one video about framed staples you say "28g goes with 0.3mm ribbon and 26g goes with 0.4mm" would i then be right to say 24g goes with 0.6mm ribbon o_0 sorry i just i'm not used to working this out lol
https://www.rapidtables.com/calc/wire/awg-to-mm.html
Go check out the table for mm conversions .

lol yeah

Hi @Angelus . Just a tip. If you want someone to respond to you, you should tag the person in the post. If you don't do this they may never look at the thread again. They are not ignoring you, they have no way of knowing that you want to interact with them. If you want to get KZOR's attention type @KZOR in your post. He will then get an alert and answer your question. He is the type of guy who is always willing to help.

Hi @Angelus . Just a tip. If you want someone to respond to you, you should tag the person in the post. If you don't do this they may never look at the thread again. They are not ignoring you, they have no way of knowing that you want to interact with them. If you want to get KZOR's attention type @KZOR in your post. He will then get an alert and answer your question. He is the type of guy who is always willing to help.

Yes @Puff the Magic Dragon he has been a great help @KZOR I been watching his vids over and over lol

But now Iam seeing the difficulties all others have been having trying to source the right gauge wires and quantities lol as soon as I figure something out that I need that one wire then I can’t find it lmao then it starts again

But that table that @Christos shared issss soooo awsommeee

Back