Important Notice Regarding Eliquid Orders From Vapour Mountain

Hi Oupa,

Just want to say thank you for completing my order ! Can't wait for the strawberry and xxx :)

Also thank your wife for me :)

Regards

Matthew

I haven't had the strawberry yet but dude, the XXX is dangerous :lipssealed: I was on a 2week XXX vape frenzy, I've regained control now though, I've loaded the reo up now with my second bottle of tropical ice and so far the XXX urges are at bay. But sometimes, if I sit real quiet, you can hear a whisper coming from the juice drawer, "Vape me.. Vape meee.." :-D

Maybe I need to try the XXX again...

Had a taste at the meet and yes, you should have another taste and then buy a bottle or two :D
Nice taste to get a little something other than only vaping tropical ice (though I will have keep a bottle of each for sure!).

For me the XXX was a very smooth surprise. Tropical ice hits me like a and I can't vape that all day. It's awesome on a hot day to cool off with tho. XXX Has the benefit of being an anytime vape. I'm planning on a bog bottle of that for a refreshing something yummy and not sweet. It's not an icy juice it has hints of ice but doesn't klap you over the head with it. So far my favorite minty goodness

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

For me the XXX was a very smooth surprise. Tropical ice hits me like a and I can't vape that all day. It's awesome on a hot day to cool off with tho. XXX Has the benefit of being an anytime vape. I'm planning on a bog bottle of that for a refreshing something yummy and not sweet. It's not an icy juice it has hints of ice but doesn't klap you over the head with it. So far my favorite minty goodness

I agree, its a great juice on a hot day, I find it pairs well with a good IPA beer as well :)

Just a pity I can't stand an IPA :) But it's great and can't wait to pair it with some craft beer

The irony is I love what the Brits have on tap inputs called bitter beer, I always just ordered a pint of bitters. Now I have no idea what it was.

Whoop Whoop ordered some litchi and Guava (100mls) last night :) Can't wait man :)

Back