Insider Atty by Steam Tuners

You guys are killing me, now I am going to have to try the Insider again as well! It did not like me the last two tries, :( so three may be a charm.:)

Just have to decide on the build now as well!:confused:
I was the same. I benched mine after a few goes but after this morning it’s gonna take a lot for me to go back to the Exocet.

I prefer that you can fit a larger coil in it. So I’m getting big surface area and still relatively low watts at 27w.

Xxx in there, to me, shines compared to the Exocet with the smaller, higher ohm coil.

I see vcorp is sold out of the revelation coils but the bubble wrap fused Clapton’s on the sir Vape website look top class!!

So I got my paws on an authentic insider today.

first build and wick it pissed juice everywhere. My fault. Wicked like a moron.

Second build it was jumping all over the place so I took it apart and checked everything and EVENTUALLY found a teeny tiny wire clipping sitting on the deck causing nonsense. Again my fault.

third time was the charm and no leaks and stable ohms. Letting it sit overnight to see if it leaks but I think it’s right.

very frustrating time though thanks my own stupidity.

flavour is lekker though and can finally taste first hand the difference between a clone and an authentic bridge.

68F1C148-68B1-4DDD-AB2F-83B95DC88B36.png

Second build it was jumping all over the place so I took it apart and checked everything and EVENTUALLY found a teeny tiny wire clipping sitting on the deck causing nonsense. Again my fault.

third time was the charm and no leaks and stable ohms. Letting it sit overnight to see if it leaks but I think it’s right.

flavour is lekker though and can finally taste first hand the difference between a clone and an authentic bridge.

View attachment 232033
and yes @DarthBranMuffin this is your fault…

View attachment 232033
That drip tip is very nice!:monoloco:

Back