Interweb down load centre pc games, series, movies

reijnier

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I am considering getting uncapped Internet, instead of getting dstv.But the catch twenty two is that when you Google free movies or what ever you get sites with registration or some way they try to get you to enter credit card information. If maybe we can start a sharing systems for the holy grail of free downloads and making bang for you're buck websites that'll be nise,but I'm getting my internet January if this works. Please keep it simple and on topics and sivel

Have a look at www.cyberjoy.co.za also available on Take a lot.

Not really a file sharing system, but it eliminates the need of DSTV. Once off fee for the device and from there you can watch literally anything and also order food via a VOIP phone included in the device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@shaunnadan I do. You need nothing but power and Internet. No need to for UNO Telly or anything. Literally any channel you can think of or movie/series will be there.

I am considering getting uncapped Internet, instead of getting dstv.But the catch twenty two is that when you Google free movies or what ever you get sites with registration or some way they try to get you to enter credit card information. If maybe we can start a sharing systems for the holy grail of free downloads and making bang for you're buck websites that'll be nise,but I'm getting my internet January if this works. Please keep it simple and on topics and sivel

There is a very small amount of free content online. Especially new movies and series.

South African dcma laws prevents piracy but there are ways people are working around this , something no one will discuss on a public forum.

There are a few paid premium subscription packages you can look at . Netflix is the biggest and should be launching in Jan for South African users. There is Vu (mtn front row) showmax also with decent content offering

I really don't think Netflix is great though, shows are old and new shows take some time to be uploaded. I've used it while I changed my proxy with HULU as well and was very disappointed.

@shaunnadan I do. You need nothing but power and Internet. No need to for UNO Telly or anything. Literally any channel you can think of or movie/series will be there.

I've been using a raspberry pi while has spent more time being reconfigured than actually used and it never really liked being *setup with direct tv for Netflix

Project free tv dont think its eligal but im willing to bend a bit not like im using it to build inkantla

How much mbps should I get at the moment I can afford 4

@shaunnadan Yeah I would definitely give Cyber joy ago. Have a look maybe there's a return policy if it's not for you but it it's the greatest device for TV. Live content or not it's all on there.

Dodgy territory, sounds like Torrent file sharing= piracy, unless you meant just sharing links?
Links for whatever is usable plenty of people making money on stolen stuff if im not paying theyre not profiting of stolen goods

@shaunnadan Yeah I would definitely give Cyber joy ago. Have a look maybe there's a return policy if it's not for you but it it's the greatest device for TV. Live content or not it's all on there.

Il consider it. Getting very annoyed with the pi and using the Xbox at the moment. Would like to look at something that just switch on and is good to go. Something easy for other people in the house to use . Lol

I really don't think Netflix is great though, shows are old and new shows take some time to be uploaded. I've used it while I changed my proxy with HULU as well and was very disappointed.

Who did you settle on?

I currently have the full dstv bouquet + Netflix + showmax + Vu and was considering hulu

Oddly enough I've been watching a lot more content from an anonymous server than a streaming service.

@shaunnadan I had them and didn't enjoy them so was torrenting, then I came across Cyber joy and have been settled since. It's really awesome and has everything I want and could possibly need. It's simple, I turn it on and search for a movie, show or channel and watch.

@shaunnadan I had them and didn't enjoy them so was torrenting, then I came across Cyber joy and have been settled since. It's really awesome and has everything I want and could possibly need. It's simple, I turn it on and search for a movie, show or channel and watch.

I found a dedicated hosting service outside of the dcma takedown requests. I then use a proxy to stream the content from my own server back to me

For a switch on and watch device, I use Plex as a media server, with a pi as client. The content is sourced from various sources...

I have not used dstv in 2 years. The kids connect to plex using their xbox's, pc's or tablets.
Love the setup

For a switch on and watch device, I use Plex as a media server, with a pi as client. The content is sourced from various sources...

I have not used dstv in 2 years. The kids connect to plex using their xbox's, pc's or tablets.
Love the setup

What os are you running on the pi ?

I find openelec a bit slow and doesn't handle mouse scroll wheel

Osmc resolves that problem but crashes a lot on startup.

Do you still need to take out subscription services?

@shaunnadan, I am running the custom plex rasplex client build. I don't use a mouse the pi is operated with my Samsung tv remote.

You can use the paid subscription but don't have too.

Back