Introducing 2 new Nicoticket flavours (White Label)

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Have very limited stock of the following 2 flavours from Nicotickets White Label range, if you like the sound of them, I suggest you grab them quickly... I only ordered a few bottles to give them a test. I've tried both an loving them!

I would appreciate feedback on whether you would like these to become a permanent addition to the line-up.

Raz Cup (Raspberry Cupcake)

Raz_Cup__73017_1405394739_474_340.jpg
…love at first bite…
Raz Cup captures all the intricacies of a soft and fluffy vanilla cake with top notes of delectably sweet butter cream icing – drizzled with a healthy quantity of naturally sweet raspberry glaze.

Radioactive

Radioactive__80692_1405394477_474_340.jpg

Radioactive is a top shelf ‘tobacco forward’ liquid. I’m not sure there is a comparable liquid so I will stop short of any “tastes like” comparison – this is as original as any liquid you will ever try…

There is a definite vanilla undertone (due to the inclusion of our famous in-house vanilla bean steep/extract). The inclusion of our in-house blended tobacco absolute provides the base for a “less sweet” earthy/woody/smoky tone that has been described as somewhat similar to a pecan shell. Some vapers enjoy this “sun-dried/cured tobacco” fresh, as opposed to well-steeped – try it fresh out of the box despite the steeping recommendation below. One user swears it has undertones of root beer? It’s extremely complex and has been known to change significantly over time.

One thing is for certain, it’s hard to put a finger on the flavor – but – it’s even harder to put down.

Have very limited stock of the following 2 flavours from Nicotickets White Label range, if you like the sound of them, I suggest you grab them quickly... I only ordered a few bottles to give them a test. I've tried both an loving them!

I would appreciate feedback on whether you would like these to become a permanent addition to the line-up.

Raz Cup (Raspberry Cupcake)

View attachment 21145
…love at first bite…
Raz Cup captures all the intricacies of a soft and fluffy vanilla cake with top notes of delectably sweet butter cream icing – drizzled with a healthy quantity of naturally sweet raspberry glaze.

Radioactive

View attachment 21146

Radioactive is a top shelf ‘tobacco forward’ liquid. I’m not sure there is a comparable liquid so I will stop short of any “tastes like” comparison – this is as original as any liquid you will ever try…

There is a definite vanilla undertone (due to the inclusion of our famous in-house vanilla bean steep/extract). The inclusion of our in-house blended tobacco absolute provides the base for a “less sweet” earthy/woody/smoky tone that has been described as somewhat similar to a pecan shell. Some vapers enjoy this “sun-dried/cured tobacco” fresh, as opposed to well-steeped – try it fresh out of the box despite the steeping recommendation below. One user swears it has undertones of root beer? It’s extremely complex and has been known to change significantly over time.

One thing is for certain, it’s hard to put a finger on the flavor – but – it’s even harder to put down.

Radioactive sounds like a juice I need :rock:

Really loving the raz cup. I can't put it down. A lovely balanced raspberry taste, with undertones of a vanilla with hints of cream.

This should definitely make the cut for permanent line up.

Back