:1.6y

Location of item
:table view

Delivery/Collection
:both

Reason
:my daughter got a upgrade need cash asap

Picture 20180507_080015.jpg 20180507_075955.jpg

Just be careful of the scammers on Gumtree - Iphones seem to draw them in like ants to half sucked lollipop on a driveway :)

Just be careful of the scammers on Gumtree - Iphones seem to draw them in like ants to half sucked lollipop on a driveway :)
How does one scam u on gumtree ?? I thought u do a face to face cash transaction.

How does one scam u on gumtree ?? I thought u do a face to face cash transaction.

Wow, not to be a douche but dude you need to watch out when selling on Gumtree or Scamtree as its called, they will eat you for breakfast lunch supper and a midnight snack.

https://blog.gumtree.co.za/common-online-scams-south-africa-avoid/

Fake deposits with fake proof of payment is one of the main ones, thats why you never release goods until money can be drawn

Someone that works offshore and buying an items for family is another common one, fake payments

Overpayment by mistake(stolen cheque deposited into your account) and then they ask you to transfer the difference back.

Those three are when you are the seller and very common

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes cash only and
what they do is drop a tjek into your acc and then recall it
u get the cash till they recall it
so cash only in my hand held up to a light i have with me as a have a uv tattoo.

Wow, not to be a douche but dude you need to watch out when selling on Gumtree or Scamtree as its called, they will eat you for breakfast lunch supper and a midnight snack.

https://blog.gumtree.co.za/common-online-scams-south-africa-avoid/

Fake deposits with fake proof of payment is one of the main ones, thats why you never release goods until money can be drawn

Someone that works offshore and buying an items for family is another common one, fake payments

Overpayment by mistake(stolen cheque deposited into your account) and then they ask you to transfer the difference back.

Those three are when you are the seller and very common

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for the heads up.

On they simply arrange a meetup .. and mug u

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I had plenty run ins with muggers from gumtree when I dealt car audio.. somehow they end up bein mugged.. chose wrong person to mess with

But on a more serious note.. if requested to meet up .. go as public as possible and take some 'buddies' along

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I had plenty run ins with muggers from gumtree when I dealt car audio.. somehow they end up bein mugged.. chose wrong person to mess with
May be next time when there is a vape meet u can give me a few tips on that :ANGEL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back